6 weeks pregnant and no fetus on u/s
I'm new to this forum but it seems pretty informative.  I've had one hell of a day.  I'm 6 weeks pregnant according to my lmp, so around 4 weeks post conception.  I had my first dr visit today and he did an ultrasound.  There was a distinct black area but no sign of a fetus.  This concerned my dr and he sent me to another place that did two more u/s, one vaginally and one from the outside of my stomach.  This place supposedly had better equipment but they still could not see anything.  My dr claims that maybe I have a blight ovum or maybe it's too early to see a fetus for one reason or another.  I've read a couple posts on here with similar problems and it seems that it could be either very bad or nothing to worry about at all.  Does anyone know if this is normal to not see anything at this stage of a pregnancy?  I'm so freaked out and my husband and I are very concerned.  Thanks in advance for any feedback.
I will be praying for you...I know how it can be we were sooo excited to find out we were pregnant...and now the doctor called and said my hcg levels are possibly on their way down because they were at 1200.  She is not optomistic at all and thinks it is another miscarriage.  I am just hoping with all I have that she is wrong.  I go in on Thursday for another ultrasound, and to have my hcg levels tested again, so we will see.  Hopefully everything works out for the both of us.
HEY I WENT TO THE EMERGENCY YESTERDAY CUZ I WAS HAVING BAD CRAMPS ON AND OFF SO THEY GAVE ME AN ULTRA SOUND BUT THEY DIDNT SEE ANYTHING IN MY STOMACH ALL THEY SAW WAS SUM BLOOD CELLS BUT NOTHING ELSE AND THE DR SAID IM 5 WEEKS PREGO BUT ON APRIL 20 I HAD A BLOOD TEST AND I WASNT PREGO THEN SO I HAD TO OF GOTTEN PREGNANT AFTER APRIL 20 AND MY LAST PERIOD WAS LAST MONTH ON MARCH 26 AND I WAS NOT PREGNANT LAST MONTH THEY SAID I MIGHT OF HAD A MISSCRGE AND MISTAKEN THAT FOR MY PERIOD BUT MY PERIOD WAS NORMAL LAST MONTH I JUST HAD BAD CRAMPS BUT THETS NUTHING NEW IM VERY WORRIED AND I HAVE THE SYMTOMS OF BEING PREGO ITS JUST THEY CANT SEE ANYTHING IN MY ULTRA SOUND BUT IS IT JUST TOO SOON TO SEE ANYTHING??? THEY KEEP TELLIN ME I HAD A MISSCARGE BUT I DIDNT NOT BLEED THIS MONTH I FEEL CRAMPS BUT NO BLEEDING AT ALL IDK WAT I SHOULD BELIVE BUT MY BOOBS WERE HURTING BAD YESTERDAY AND TODAY THEY FEEL NORMAL I DONT FEEL PREGO TODAY BUT YESTERDAY AND ALL THE OTHER DAYS I DID SO IS THAT NORMAL im so scared i just turned 18 im new to all this please help god bless all of use keep your faith!
me and my hubby went to the hospital yesterday for a u/s from my last period date was 11 weeks i ave missed two periods there was just a gestion sac no heartbeat or yolk sac could i be earlier is it possible please reply cant sleep ave to wait 4 weeks for next u/s
Hi Venus.  I ovulated on April 1.  Had tubes untied may 06, miscarriage oct o6, Aug 07 and Jan 08.  I am right now what i think is 6 weeks pregnant.  Had a vag u/s May 2nd no gestational sac was seen, had another on may 9th they did see a sac and a yolk but no fetal poled.  Dr states might just be too early he took my hcg level today will find out what it is tomorrow, he said if it remains high like it has he will turn me over from his fertility care to my regular ob... I really think from all of the posts i have read.. these u/s are just coming way to early to be able to tell anything much more than a thickened lining..  Im not very good about always coming back to the same websits and reading posts.. but if you would like im at www.myspace.com/basill1970f   i would love to share others stories who are in the same boat, because i know in about 8 months we will all be at one big birthday party for our new arrivals.
Just wanted to give an update!!!  Went last week and had another ultrasound and saw the yolk sac and fetal pole. ~YAY~ Also my hcg levels are continuing to double every 72 hours, just like they should be.  So I feel great about everything.  Despite 3 full weeks of spotting....it has now subsided.  another YAY! So just be encouraged that light spotting is not always a bad thing, and sometimes it is just to early to see anything the first u/s.    GOOD luck to everyone!  
My wife is going in to the doctor regularly these days to check on our now 6-week pregnancy. The doctors have done u/s and can not see anything. I do not believe it is an ectopic pregnancy because her hCG levels are increasing the way they should. However, my wife has had some significant bleeding which could be a problem. She will be going in again soon to get an update. From all the above posts, it seems that this is not such an unusual occurence. I am hoping that everything will be ok.
I had a little spotting and went in for an ultrasound two weeks ago at 6 weeks pregnant and they couldn't find the baby or yoke sac. My Doctor said it didn't look positive and expected I would miscarry.  They suggested a D & C! My advice to everyone is to wait at least until 9 - 10 weeks because apparently your calculation date was incorrect...Definitely DON'T do a D & C until you're 100% certain. I had my another Ultra-Sound yesterday and our BABY was Visible. We clearly saw the yoke sac & Heart Beat.  God has a way of taking care of us, so stay positive and what ever is meant to be in life will happen. Don't give up!
i just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their experiences.  yesterday i went for an u/s at 6 weeks, 2 days and saw a yolk sac and no fetal pole.  the dr was not very optomistic.  i went today to check my hcg levels and go back on wednesday.  being 36 years old and this is my first pregnancy, i thought that i would be at risk but hoped for the best.  i thought today would be the day that i suprise my parents with the news, but as of right now, i am keeping my fingers crossed that the u/s was too early and that i will have a positive outcome like many of you.  good luck to you all!
Hi everyone,
It sounds as if I am in the same boat.  I am exactly 6 weeks pregnant today.  I went for an ultrasound yesterday and got bad news.  We could clearly see a black spot with nothing in it. Ultrasound was done both ways (ab & vag.)  The Dr said the size of the sac is too small for 6 weeks, and is it possible my dates are wrong?  I am positive on the dates, so now I am very worried.  I went for bloodwork today and will return on Monday to check if my levels are increasing.  This is my first pregnancy.  I am 33 years old.  My husband and I are very scared.  
Thanks for listening!  
hey guys!! well first of all i understand how every one feels.I am 6weeks and two days pregnant.i went to the er yesterday cause i spotted in the morning when i first woke up and it was like light pink and dark brown, so i got really scared and i went to  the er when i got there the fist thing they did was drown blood. then they did an ultrasound ,it wasnt vaginally even though they filled my bladder with water, and well they told me they didnt see any thing no fetus no nothing so they told me i had to go back in four days and they r gonna check my blood again to see if the  blood level goes up. Well today i woke up and im still spotting but its really dark  and i only spot when i first wake up and use the bathroom. My breasts are sore,im really tired,and i urinate frequently. i was wondering if it was normal for someone to be spotting and still be pregnant and why is it only in the mornings when i first wake up?
I am an OB RN and mother of 3 children. I have also had 3 miscarriages myself. 1 that did not pass for 12 weeks (and I did not get infected) and 2 blighted ovums. My last blighted ovum 8/08 was tested genetically and had trisomy 16 which is not compatible with life. It was heartbreaking.
I am 6 weeks now and would love to have an ultrasound to see a heartbeat but after reading all the posts I am sure It would be the wrong thing to do. I have to whole-heartedly agree that it is too early and to wait until 8 weeks for sono to see heartbeats. Also I have a sister that had a lot of bleeding with 2 of her pregnancys and has 2 beautiful children. We were sure from her description that she was having a normal period amount of bleeding and yet on sono she had an amazing little heartbeat.
So my advice:
1.Wait for ultrasounds around 8 weeks if you want to certainly see the heartbeat.
2.If you dont see one, DO not automatically have a D/C. It can wait without infection for some time.
3.Have a repeat U/S at 9-10 weeks to confirm. Then make a decision.
4. Only a trans-vaginal ultrasound can detect a pregnancy in the early weeks with any amount of certantity.
5. That "black thing" is the gestational sac or Amniotic sac filled with the water or fluid the baby swims in. Sounds so weird to say "Black thing"!
I just learned that I was pg last monday. I took a blood test the next day is is was 500+. I then saw my ob on thursday and he said that I was 5 wks. On saturday I had small amount of spotting and went to the ER and they took blood and my HCG was 11,200 then on monday they did another and I got the results the same day (STAT). It was 22,000. i also had a sonogram internal, and there was a sac but no yoke and no baby. i had another sonogram on monday and still the same. Doc said that there was fluid either in the uterus or outside I can;t remember but, he said that I measured 5 wks. So, he said that I am not out of the woods yet he put me on prometriumn 200mg. this is for women who have low pro levels and will help to not have a mc. it says it will make you dizzy and they were right wow. but, hopefully this will help. Im 32 with my first baby, i have ulcerative colitis so i have cramping in stomach. i have been having a little more spotting hopefully that will go away. I will have my boold drawn on wensday and friday then my next u/s will be on monday. My thoughts and prayers for all of you.
im scared out of my mind,i hae a 2 1/2yr old little girl,we got pregnant when she was 6months old and i had a m/c. then we tried for another yr and finally got pregnant and i had another m/c! they did testing and found out i hae a blood cloting disorder so they put me on asprin&folic acid. we have tried for a yr and im finally pregnant!!!!!! i took a test sunday,its now monday and this am i went into the doctor becuz of the cloting disorder i wanted to get on the shots asap. i will hae to give myself injections in the belly while pregnant. they did a test there and confirmed im pregnant,but the ultra sound couldnt see anything,they took my blood and i will go back wed which is my 25thbday for the next bloodwork. doctor says it could be too early which im only 2 wks post conception,or tubal preg,or early miscarriage! it is ery ealr yand im trying to believe thats what it is but w my past im soooo scared. we concieved either the 28th or 30th of april. Please somebody give me adice,i have had the worst yr ever,my mom killed herself at xmas,i hae lost 2 babys and my 2 yr old had mrsa and had to hae surgery. all i want is this baby and good to happen to me! i know in my heart and in the research it is prob too early,any adice????
heyy im 8 weeks pregnant and had a ultra soung and didnt fina a fetal pole or a yolk sac or heartbeat. whats happening im so sad they want me to have a d&c done my hcg levels went from 36,609 to 36,452 and they said i was having a miscarrige..
Hi everyone, I am new at this site.. I have been reading everyones stories and its helped alot.. But here is what i am goin through.....
I am 6wks pregnant and went for my first ultrasound 5days ago. I had a vaginal u/s we seen everything but my baby's heat beat. The nurse said eveything was fine and looked great that is was just to early. That they dont usely don't see the heart beat till 6 1/2 wks - 8wks.. The doctor came  in and she was very cocky.. She said I hope you know you have had a miscarrige 2wks ago . That  I shouldn't hope for any progress beyond this point..That she would see me in wk and if anything hasn't changed she would send me for a d&c.. Here I am today 6wks and 5days no cramping no spotting no type of bleeding and none before my doctor visit..  My mom and everyone believes I am just to early that I am fine.. Even my family doctor said it was to early and that if I didnt have any bleeding or anything that I was fine... I go back to the doctor friday and I will be 7wks and 2days..  If nothing has changed I WILL NOT follow through with a d&c. I am gonna walk on faith.. :) I just hope I am doing the right thing and hope that I am not the only one going through this..                                                              
                               Thanks for all the time you have spent reading!!!
Hi, I kinda had a similar experience with my old doctor. (I've since switched). My first appt.(3.5wks) she told me the baby was ectopic.  Then the second time, (4.5wks) she said there was a fetal pole but nothing looked right to her and not to expect much progress, and my hcg was too low even tho she did ONE test at that point. Plus she had not detected a heartbeat yet. i had my hcg done again that day. She ordered an ultrasound and said I'm probably gonna lose the baby even tho I had NO cramps or spotting and I was extremely nauseated most of the day, my boobs were killing me, and I couldn't go more than 5 hours without a nap. She said she would order a d&c if nothing showed up on the u/s, but I never gave her the chance. I knew my baby was fine, I could feel it so to speak. The last appt I went to at that facility was the u/s. There the tech measured the baby at 5 wks 1 day and she said everything appeared to be fine.  That same day I had recieved my second hcg test result which proved my levels had been doubling every 30 hrs.  Soon after I found a new doctor. She told me everything looked fine except when they did the most recent u/s, the heartbeat was low, but that happens sometimes at only 6.5 wks. And my progesterone was low, so she gave me a prescription for a supplement.  I'll be 7 wks tomorrow and my symptoms are strong, no cramping or anything, and my next appt. is on monday 7/12. I have faith that my baby is just fine. In your situation, I believe you are just early too. Doctors tend to get a little over zealous with diagnosing pregnancy issues this early. You're making the right decision.  I have read so many posts where the doctors were wrong about what's going on.  Follow your body, because you know it better than any doctor claims to. And, maybe think about switching doctors.
i am also in the same boat i've been getting u/s for 3wks now this is my 2nd pregnancy but it will be my first baby i miscarried in Nov.2009 i am now 7wks 4dys and there is still now sign of a fetus. I've been to the ER twice,scared out my mind but they did nothing for me. i'm praying everything is fine and have another appt with a another doc so maybe at 8wks they can see something ...Thx for Reading Diamond
My last LMP is 28/06, on 02/08 i went for a check up, the gynae said she cannot see anything by using vaginal u/s as now i might be 4-5 weeks. then she suggested to test HCG. my HCG on 02/08 is 190 only, which is quite low. after 2 days (04/08), i have my another blood test, which was dropped to 180. the gynae advised that it could be m/c. i m so sad n worried. cos she asked me to wait for these few days to see whether any bleeding or not. if no bleeding, i need to visit her on 16/08 again. actually i am so sad n worried due to the result n her words.

on 09/08, i went to visit another gynae, he only used abdomen u/s to check, he also couldnt see anything yet. however, he said it might be too early for me at ard 5 weeks. my question is, how they count for the week?
and anyone has same experience as me? my hb asked me not to worry so much, as we might be too early for check up. but i m still worrying as my HCG level is so low as at 04/08.

but after reading the above posting, i really feel better as there r some encouragement. especially from "keara76, Jul 18, 2007". sometimes we know too much fr the tech, it makes us more anxious and we r not enjoying during the pregnancy. now there is nth i can do, but i really really hope my baby is fine and i can see him/her on the next appt.

pls advise me, if anyone has the similar experience or heard from other's experience.
today is not my day. i am miscarriage. i hope i can have a healthy baby for the next few mths. Wish all of u have a healthy baby soon.
Hello All!! Here's my story.... the first day of my last period was June 27th. From that, I was told I was 7 weeks pregnant. I started having a bit of dark brown discharge, called my nurse and she said everything was fine that it was normal and to only worry if it became "period-like". That evening I started bleeding with a bit of cramping. I went to the ER with my husband where my HCG level was 2082. The nurse and Dr didn't think I was 7 weeks along. I had an u/s done and they saw the sac, but nothing inside. They think it's either a blighted ovum (??) or I'm just too early for them to see anything. I'm still spotting and cramping, and have another appt on Friday for an u/s with my OBGYN. Has anyone had this happen? The bleeding and cramping at 3 weeks? I think that's where I am based on my HCG levels. Some say it's an "implantation bleed" but I'm just worried. This is our first pregnancy and it's hard to not worry. Any help is appreciated!! Thanks to all and I pray you each find the answers you are looking for!! God works miracles, and I'm hoping to have one growing in me! :)
I am new to the forum, I am now 6 weeks and 1 day. Last Thursday I experienced some spotting, for about five hours. Then stopped. Friday late afternoon, the bleeding started again. This time it was more like my period only lighter. Saturday I continued to bleed and my family took me to the hospital to have it checked out. I was very lucky. The ER doctor ordered an ultrasound, and we saw the baby, and the heart beat. The Ultrasound tech told me the baby had a strong heart beat and Iooked great. I was sent home on bed rest and to check with my Ob on monday. So today I called his office, I have yet to have my first appointment with him, but I explained what was going on, the nurse was going to call me back to see if I could be seen earlier. Later this afternoon the Doctor actually called me and told me that all of the tests from the ER came back and Baby looks great for being six weeks. I have nothing to worry about. I told him that I was still bleeding like I was having a light period, it just concerned me. He told me he would see me next Wensday, by then the bleeding should stop, and he would do an Ultrasound and do some other tests. He told me that if the bleeding got heavier, then my normal period to call his office and he would fit me in. I felt reassured by this. I have not had any miscarriages however, the bleeding concerns me.. It is nice to know I am not the only one whom has experienced the bleeding.. I have read so many posts were the outcome was not good.  To any one else whom is experience this, I understand how you feel. Stay positive. My prayers go out to all of you on this site. Thank you for contributing to this site, to let other women know they are not alone.. God bless
I went to the Dr. for my first visit yesterday. According to my last period I would have been 11 weeks to the day.  When the u/s was done they could only see the sac and nothing else.  The sac was measured at only 6 weeks.  I go back for more blood work to check my hcg levels tomorrow and tuesday for more blood work and another u/s.  We are hoping that it was just too soon to see anything.  We also wondering if maybe I got pregnant right before my period would have come along in Aug. making it so I would have missed it. Any insight for me.. We are doing our best to keep our hope up.  It is very hard to deal with it all..
i have just been for a second scan today as they were unsure if my pregnancy was progressing thank goodness for the positive outcome little bean is progressing well with a strong heartbeat.. however im only 6 weeks 3 days rather than the 8 weeks I thought I was but lil bean defo there... stay strong n try not to  stress as not good for u.. pray all goes well.
hey all, i went to the docs on mon and got sent for a scan as ive been havin rather bad pains and some brown discharge, when the woman had done the scan she looked at me and said im sorry its not good news she can see the sack but there is nothin in it i am about 8/9wks and my hormone levels are only 398 is that normal? got to go for another blood test today (weds)  i dont understand how they can be so low ive been being sick for weeks, my nipples are killing me and ive put half a stone on, im worried cus ive lost two babies and also lost my daughters twin at 17wks but i did have a beautiful little girl who is now four, ive been reading so many things over the last couple of days that i dont know wot to think, my other half doesnt know wot to do when the woman said that there was no baby there he couldnt even look t me then he left and went to stay with his parents is that even normal for a man to do?
i know he wants this baby as much as i do but i need his surport and when i try to talk to him he closes up. its 1am i carnt sleep, im tummy is killing me and ive still got discharge, any ideas any1 really need help xxx
I hate 50/50.   Is that about it?    Everything I read is both ways.  Don't worry or just tragic.     Ladies this is truly the hardest thing I can imagine.  I say so because I'm an expectant father and my wife just had her ultrasound today.     The math is all off except for what we think.    According to the ovulation meter thing my wife was using, she ovulated exactly 6 weeks ago.  According to lmp it's 8 weeks.   Today's ultra sound showed 5 w4 d.  By my math we are exactly right with our calculations and the ultrasound matches.    Going off lmp us kinda strange.    What I read on here makes it seem like it can go either way and it makes it tough to comfort my wife who is freaking out.   It's do hard for the husbands to be there.   We don't feel what you feel.   We don't have the emotions but I know all men do care and hope for the best.   I'm trying to stay calm and prepare my wife and myself for the worst.    It's not pessimism it's fear and protecting myself and my wife but it's taken as lack of caring which hurts and is now causing tension And stress inborn of us.    Hahaha!!!!!   This is absolutely the worst.    Long story short ladies, I think your man feels ya.    It's just the worst thing ever to wait and wait knowing it could go both ways on you.   Hang in there.   It will be ok.   Either way :)
This is my first pregnancy, I went to the  doctor yesterday and i had both types of ultrasound done vaginal and abdominal. My blood work and everything came out fine but the ultrasound showed no tail pole, just a tiny ball has he described it.  I am only 6wks but not really sure of my last period date and am very nervous that this could be a miscarrigae.. I have my next app thursday, is that to late to have my appoinment its the only one i could get at this time?
hello to everyone in here..i have the same delema as every woman in here.i had my last menstruation last april 19.and after month  that was may 19 i dont have any menstruation so i took a HPT and it was negative.i've waited another week to take another HPT and it has + sign but the line is not so visible..im still doubting so i took another test after 2 days and it was positive...but last couple of days i was experiencing pain in my lower right side abdomen and lower back pain in right side also.yesterday we went to the doctor and had a test for infections and transvaginal u/s but the doctor said that he cannot clearly see any signs of pregnancy and he suggested to take some blood test..im going to get my blood test result tomorrow.fingers crossed hoping nothings wrong with me...my husband and i are very worried of what could be posibly wrong.and im hoping that i am pregnant....Btw, its so nice to hear stories from you girls...that im not the only one in this sittuation. :) i hope you can help me.
I foundout i was pregnant last week and 4 days ago I started havin severe sharp pain I went to the hos. and they said my hcg was 3300 afterwards  they did a  u/s and said there is no baby.........I went back 3days latr (with mild to light bleeding which is sometimes brown in color)  my nxt hcg level went up to 4400...again  i did a u/s and this time i was told 3 different conclusions within 10mins....1st it was " theres no baby...2nd it was 'theres a sac but you are miscarring right now...and finally they said 'there is a baby but hes in my tubes which they rushed me to the er area to get ready for surgery.......I just have 1 question...R THESE DOCS INSANE OR IS IT REALLY ME....at least I have enough common sense to not trust ONE who is indecisive and inconsistent .......I'll be real honest ......I KNOW MY BODY and trust me i know you know yours too.....I did alittle eval and realized that sharp unbearable pain is GAS....YES PAINFUL BUTT KICKING GAS!.....AND THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF IT IS TO GET ON THE FLOOR ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND ROCK BACK AND FOURTH UNTIL ITS RELEASED....AND THHIS WORKS TRUST ME....NEXT THE BLEEDING IS FROM EXCESS BLOOD WHICH IS CRADLING THE BABY...FOR YEARS IVE HAD IRREGULAR PERIODS WHICH KEPT ALOT OF BLOOD BACKUP ABD NOW THAT IM PREGNANT THE EXCESS IS NOW FORCE TO BE RELEASED.....AND LASTLY DO TO MY INITIAL PREG TEST..IAM 4WKS OR LESS WHICH MAKES MYFETUS HARD TO SEE MAINLY BCUZ I CARRY SMALL ANYWAY...I HAVE 2 BOYS AND  I DIDNOT SHOW WITH EITHER ONE UNTIL 7MTHS  BUT ITS TRUE SO COULD YOU IMAGINE LOOKING FOR A WK OLD FETUS ;0 GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO TRY :)  well anyway im going for a second opinion before my final decision....AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY .....THE DOCS MAY KNOW THE BIG MEDICAL TERMS ...BUT NO ONE TRULY KNOWS YOUR BODY LIKE YOUKNOW YOUR BODY...JUST EVALUATE THE SYMPTOMS ...EVALUATE WHAT GOES IN AND OUT ....AND ALWAYS STAY CALM  becuz stress does change your mind and body literally AND KILLS HUMANS AND EMBRYOS........And dont get me wrong you can trust doctors ONLY IF you can trust yourself first............................GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS @~
I never had a period after my child birth.  It has been 7 months & 3 weeks since I gave birth.   I started to have some nausea and went to check pregnancy, the result was positive.   Is there a way to know or guess the date of conception?  I had un ultrasound test 4 days ago but the doctor couldn’t see anything.    I am scared not to have a miscarriage.  
Hi there,

I just want to reassure you that things may be completely fine. I had a scan at 7 weeks from my LMP and it showed no heartbeat - just the yolk sack. I was asked to come back a week later, and spent the entire week worrying. However I had a scan yesterday and it shows everything is fine - I'm just a lot earlier than I had thought (6 weeks 4 days). So please be reassured that no heartbeat doesn't always mean no baby. Thinking of you.
So I got pregnant with my fourth baby. I went in thinking I was further along. They couldn't tell me how far along I was. Could only see what was maybe the beginning of the toll sack. Bloodwork showed somewhere over 18,000 for beta count. Two days later it had only went to over 21,000 came in for another scan they saw basically the same thing, but jumped me from being 7 weeks pregnant to 5 weeks in just 2 days apart. By Monday (3 days later) my beta was rising slightly. I went to a new Dr he did scan and said we will have to wait and see. Wind up at the hospital a few weeks ago they did ultrasound baby was 7 weeks they found they heartbeat and bloodwork was up to over 32,000 right after that my Dr did an ultrasound saw the heartbeat and till sack but couldn't see baby. He said we see the heartbeat don't worry. Heartbeat was 109 bpm. I went yesterday he said baby had only grown a little over an inch and couldn't find heartbeat. He said I will eventually miscarry and there is no hope. I can't accept this. And I don't understand this. I'm beyond heartbroken.
* yolk sack instead of toll and till. Sorry. Any info would be appreciative. I'm on Facebook under ***@**** plz add me
***@****
So now after yet another Dr no baby on scan and bloodwork was 64000 this time! They tell me I have a molar pregnancy and there may have never been a baby ;( words can't explain how upset I am! Sitting here now waiting to have surgery.
This is very hard. Had been trying to get pregnant for months and finally got an early positive. The same day I get a positive test I begin bleeding (was a Sat night). That Monday made a doctors appt and they did blood work Monday and Wed. Showed my HCG levels were fine and so we scheduled ultrasound at 6 weeks pregnant which was last Thurs. U/s showed  the sac but no baby and no heartbeat. Dr. said I was going to miscarry but she wanted to take my blood to confirm that my  HCG levels were more then likely dropping. Go home and cry all morning into the afernoon and then doctor calls informing me that I am still pregnant. My levels looked great. I go in for another ultrasound this Thurs and I am very scared, anxious, overwhelmed, and sad. I definitely feel pregnant. Clothes getting tight, breasts tender, nauseated every day, tired. I don't know what is going on. I have three beautiful, healthy children and I have never had something like this happen before. Will post outcome of appt. in two days.
Hi, I completely understand what your all going through.  I did 4 positive tests 6 weeks ago tomorrow which all showed 1 week pregnant.  I was called yesterday for my first uktrasound scan at what I thought was 10 weeks.  Should be 10 weeks judging by my last period,but I am very irregular.  I had a small show about 5 days before doing the tests.  I thougt it was my period but only lasted about a day.  
Hi I ve just been told the same thing.  I could be having a molar pregnancy.  Having hg levels tested again tomorrow.
I went for a follow up scan on Monday, but the pregnancy hasn't developed any further.  I had a d/c the same day.  We are devestated and trying to come to terms with our loss.  Its hard but I believe everything happens for a reason and we will pick ourselves up and try again.  I wish you all the very best in what you are all going through.  Us women are tougher than we give ourselves credit for.
i am the same way i went to the er because i had alot of pain they did to ultrasound  they said the couldnt see a baby but my blood work and urine test came out positive my doctor said it could be to early or it could be a miscarriage im so worried ive been wanting my second baby for 3 years now.
Hii..
M 8 wks preg bt i startd bleeding frm past 15 days..
Can any1 tell is this a major prblm...
M worried whether my baby will b normal..
I'm 8 weeks today, so I think going off of my LMP. I went to the doctor yesterday and had a transvaginal ultrasound. Doctor said he could see a sac, but no baby. I had a bunch of blood tests done, but haven't gotten the results yet. I'm a little worried! This is my 4th pregnancy and my other 3 I breezed through them. I am pretty petite even at 31, but just wondering if I am going to miscarry or could this just be because I tend to always measure smaller than I usually am? If anyone has any advice, I would really appreciate it! I go back to the doctor in a week.
I am 33 and have had two uncomplicated pregnancies which both babies are now 5 years old, not twins Irish twins which are 10 months and 28 days apart. After my youngest was born in Nov. 2008 I had a Mirena IUD inserted. I never had any periods with the IUD. I had it removed Aug. 14, 2013, no bleeding or cramping that night or any thing. I had symptoms as if I were pregnant then AF showed up on Sept. 14, 2013. It was a normal AF. Then in the beginning of Oct. 2013, my breast became sore and I was sensitive to smells. No morning sickness or anything. I got my BFP on 10/8-13 with the EPT. I had minor cramping 10/19 so went to ER they said I was 5wks and couldn't see anything due to being too early. Made my first OB appt. then he scheduled an US at 8.5wks I measured at 6wks 4 days which then they said it was a blighted ovum. No fetal pole present. We tested my HCG levels they were rising but slowly. SO we done another ultrasound 11-15 and still no change. They still say it's a blighted ovum. My concern is I would be 11wks today if it was a viable pregnancy but since it's not I haven't had any cramping since early Oct. when they said that was from implantation. To this day no cramping or bleeding. My next OB apt is 12/11/13 and hoping they get this figured out so we can start the new year fresh.
I thought i was 6 weeks and when i had my first transvaginal u/s there was no fetal pole either.. when i went back a week later the fetal pole was there and turns out im just a week behind what i had thought. Musy have ovulated later in my cycle.
I went and got an ultrasound done and they saw nothing.. I even went to the hospital and they diagnosed me with a misscarriage. My doctor had me do blood work and my hcg levels were going higher and higher everyday.. my doctor didnt really see anything till 7 weeks so u may be earlier than u think because I was off by about 3 weeks.. go get ur bkood work and that way u will be able to tell better. I wiukd wait another week for a vaginal ultrasound also. Good luck mama and u will be fine :)
Hello. My wife and I just had our first appointment with our dr. we were told from our nurse that my wife was about 11 weeks pregnant. at our appointment, the doctor said the the our baby's wall suggested we were about nine weeks pregnant. the problem is that there is no embryo. immediatly we were devastated, and we have no idea where to go from here. I'm here asking if anyone here has experienced this and later found an embryo. It might be our denial but we kind of want to wait and see if the embryo shows up at our next ultrasound. any advice, or tips are greatly appreciated.
My wife and i were told by our nurse that we were about 11 weeks along. at our first appointment with our doctor he said the size of the embryo's wall suggested that we were 9 weeks along. the problem was that there was no visable embryo in the sac. we were devastated to here that. we are not really sure what to do, so i decided to ask if any of you have encountered the same thin and later found an embryo. it might be denial, but we dont want to give up yet. any advice, tips are greatly appreciated thank you.
sorry didnt know it posted twice.
I'm pregnant with my 1rst baby.  I went to a out patient clinic and they said I was 7 weeks going on 8 . well they found the sac but no baby. Went to an ob and he wants to do a d&c but no blood work has been done , what should I do .no cramping no bleeding ..
That's why Im waiting til Im 9 weeks to call and make an appointment. So I'll be able to see the baby :)