Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
7 days post ovulation?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

7 days post ovulation?

I was due to ovulate somewhere between the 5th and the 10th.  Today have been dizzy and sick to my stomach.  Aslo bb slightly sore.  Is it possible to have symptoms this early?  I'm due for AF beteen the 24th and 26th (cycles have been varrying).
yep its posb. good luck!!!
yes, some semen can make it up there in 30min, but it takes like 8 days to finish up on the whole now im pg thing :) so i guess by the 17th would be your 8th day so you should wait till a week after your cycle is late to test and know somewhat for sure. remember the mind is a powerful tool it can trick your body to believe your pg.
also anxiety, depression, sickness during ovulation can delay your period, but good luck to you:)
                                        tori
In the same exact boat as you!! I'm waiting until next tues to test!!! I have symptoms just dont wanna get my hopes up too high in case it's AF.
Hi, I am in a similar situation to you.  I ovulated around the 9th and am now 5 days past ovulation.  I know this sounds silly because implantation probably hasn't even occured yet but i think i might be pregnant.  With my first pregnancy i felt this way a few days later and said to my husband i am either pregnant or have a virus.  Then with my second (ended in mc Dec 4th 2007) i felt this way too.  Now i have the same feeling - very tired and just can't do as much as i used to. I tried to clean the whole house today and had to stop halfway cause i just felt i had done too much.  I also lay down when my DD had a sleep and actually slept for 2hours which i never do. Not sure but i think sometimes you just know your own body.  I have been off the pill for a while and no what it feels like to have a normal cycle and not be pregnant and this feels different. I have also talked to a few friends and they said they knew a few says after ovulation as well.  Good luck.  
KTowne commented on melimeli's status
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy