7 weeks and SO SICK!
I'm 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant (first pregnancy) ill be 23 when baby is here. But I've been so sick for the last few weeks with almost flu-like symptoms (weak, aches, light headed... not to mention the random vomiting.) I had a pretty nasty bladder and kidney infection right before conception. That has cleared up but I'm miserable! Even missing work because I can't move.
Is it just severe morning sickness? Or is this normal? And what should I do? My fist Dr appointment isn't until the 30th of this month.
Yupp being sick is pretty normal in early pregnancy. Try to eat 6 small meals a day & never let your stomach be empty. Put saltines near your bed and before you actually get out of bed eat a few & Just eat whatever your in the mood for. Fruit & cereal always worked for me. You can try drinking gingerale. If nothing seems to be getting better by your appointment you can ask for medicine and it should help with the nausea. Good luck :)