7w3d since lmp
i went for u/s on yesterday and there was gestational sac,yolk sac amniotic sac and fetal pole but no heartbeat, fetal pole measure 6mm and ive been booked in for a scan in a weeks time, what are the chances the pregnancy is viable and the fetal pole is just too small to see a heart beat
Some don't see a heartbeat until nine weeks but I dont know what the odds are. Congrats on your pregnancy!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! The baby may have implanted later than you think. Since you saw the fetal pole, going back in 1 week to check for heartbeat will be good! Best of Luck!
You could have ovulated late and thats why no heartbeat seen yet. Did they put the age of the fetal pole in weeks?  Its good that theres a pole, I really wouldnt worry, hopefully when you go back for another u/s you will see the heartbeat.  Good luck