Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
8 weeks and 1 day

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

8 weeks and 1 day

I'm 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant I had a white discharge this morning but I haven't had any cramping or bleeding. This is my first pregnancy and I'm really scared. Somebody please tell me something. I've heard that that is the first stage of a miscarriage and I'm really hoping its not.
It could just be the extra bacteria in your system making more discharge...while pregnant your discharge does seem to become more and i would say if you arent seeing bright red and no cramps not to worry...i had that kinda discharge the whole time i was pregnant with my son and he is a happy healthy 2 year old now...best of luck :)
A white to watery discharge is normal and actually increases during pregnancy -- it is called leucorrhoea.

Info I found online, from babycenter:
"It's quite common to have more vaginal discharge while you are pregnant. It's usually quite harmless.

What you are noticing is called leucorrhoea. This is a mild-smelling milky fluid or discharge. It happens because more blood is flowing to the area around your vagina. It's probably not that different from the discharge that you had before you were pregnant. There's just a lot more of it now.

If your discharge changes, it may need treating. See your doctor or midwife if your discharge is:

unpleasant and fishy smelling
    frothy, yellow or green
    thick and curdy

Or if you feel:

pain when you pee
    sore
    itchy

Depending on your symptoms, you may have thrush or a bacterial infection. It's best to have these treated before you have your baby, although thrush can come and go while you're pregnant.

You should also see your doctor if your discharge is brownish. It may mean you are having some light spotting or bleeding. This is fairly common early in pregnancy, but you should always mention it to your doctor. "
KAnuCmEY commented on photo
34 mins ago
hansen20 I haven't gained any weight... Comment
38 mins ago
KAnuCmEY uploaded a new photo
39 mins ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy