8 weeks pregnant and leg pain
So I"m 8 weeks today (or tomorrow..can't keep it straight!hehe) and a few days ago I started getting more severe leg achiness in my right leg. I've always had minor problems with leg achiness, similar to growing pains but it's not anything but annoying. Well as I sit here at my desk at work, the pain is down to my ankle and last night and a few other nights I found it difficult to sleep. It's like a combination of growing pains, restless leg syndrome (mild) and actual pain.

Anyone have any ideas of why and what I can do???
hmmm lets see, try putting your legs up! see if the blood flow would ease the pain. i  know as your uterus gets bigger and puts more of a strain on your legiments it can cause some lower abdominal discomfort and pain in your lower back and legs. i had it at about 6 or 7 months. other than that i cant think of any other reason :s when is your next appoitnement? maybe you can bring it up with your doc.
could also be varicose veins? they say that they are very common in pregnancy
Jay_leron...my next OB appt is 9/9 so I'll def ask then

Stressed118...i was thinking about those....would i Have to see them in order for that to be the culprit? I wonder if it's normal to get it in just one leg....hmmm...i'll look into that.
And I'll try elevation at home! Thanks girls!!
I had similar pains but I was farther into pregnancy! I would ask the doc and see what they say.... When I worked I hada stool under my desk to keep my legs a little more elevated and it seemed to help but not as well as at home! Try that! Hope it gets better!