8 wek sac and 6 week fetus
hi im really worried as i went for an early scan and they sed that the sac was measuring at 8 weeks but the fetul pole was measuring at 5-6 weeks and they cudnt find a heart beat, the nure sed it looks like the bby stopped growing at 6 weeks ????? i have read that sometime u cant see a heart beat till 7 weeks and that if ur having twins the sac can be a bit bigger but was fobbed off with 'the chances of that are so low and ther is no point in gettin ur hopes u' has anyone everheard of this type of thing and if so what has happend??????

thanks x
poor thing, I have seen this go both ways, I have had this happen to me personally but our ultrasound shown no head developed so we were in the process of miscarrying.  I do remember reading on here about a women with a similar issue and they told her she was likely miscarrying but it just turned out the baby was off in measurements.  She went back for another u/s and everything was caught up and they got a heartbeat.  When is your next appointment?
its 9am monday jus really worried seems like the longest week ever ... me n my boyfriend have a 1 yr old but it took us 5 years to concieve and carry full term with her im just hoping it doesnt take this long with this one fingers crossed :)
Definitely keep us posted with your progress, my fingers are crossed for you too :D
i read that post as well the baby court up in size a couple weeks later. try to relax as much as you can i do hope all is well. and if not the case have your gyny run test on you even ask 4 a laposcamy dye test in case you have cysts or polyps that causes misscariages.. good luck lynne from the uk.:D it sholdn't take that long to concieve there has to be an underlying problem..
Keep in mind too every woman is different so in some women they can hear the heartbeat earlier than in others.  Some women I have read haven't heard it until 10-11th week.
that is why i am waiting till after 10wks to do mine.

i am between 8 - 9wks now
Hope you made it through the week ok, keep us updated when you find out more :D
im sure all will be ok let us no how you get on. :-D
sadly ladies i went for a folow up scan and ther was a heart beat but then within a week i started bleeding and have M/C .... i having a DnC next week as the consultant sed its taking too long to clear out my system .... sad but me and my other half have decided to try again ..... does anyone know how long to leave it or wen it is safe to try again?? xxx
im so sorry hunny. most woman leave it a cycle then start trying again i wish you and your partner the best of luck we are always here if you need to talk take care lynne.