A hole in the amniotic sac???? plz help
Went to the hospital tonight they told me to come in. Just to kinda let you know what happened. I had went pee and laid down on the love seat for not even 5 min, went to get up and my pants were wet, so I ran to the bath room a little more along with the white stringy mucus discharge came out. I had to change my pants and it dripped a little bit more on the second pair of pants so I changed again. I called dr. office they said to call the hospital L&D and they said to come on in. They checked the dr. there said that babys heartbeat was kind jumpy like that of a baby with loss of amniotic fluid and that I was a having a few contrax but were too far apart. They checked me and said that there could be a pin hole in the amniotic sac? What in the world is going on? They sent me home told me if I started leaking again to come in or if my contrax were 2-3 min apart for 2 hrs. I live about an hour from hospital and its like his head would be out by the time we got there. Has anyone went through this and about how long till he gets here. They said he may have stopped it up. They said there is enough amniotic fluid in there for him  and that he is head down again. Oh and this time they said i was 2cm 50% and -2 ? So what do you ladies think? Please let me know any advice or tips would be so helpful. Thanks ladies
How far along are you?

If you are leaking amniotic fluid this is something that needs to be washed closely.  If you lose all the fluid baby there is a risk of infection so baby may need to be induced if you dont go into labor on your own.

Its hard to know when you might go into labor with your numbers.  It could be soon though.

Do you have a follow up appointment to check progress and amniotic fluid?
They just can't stop throwing numbers at you, can they? :) You may want to call your OB and ask exactly what you asked here. My MIL was an OB nurse for 15 years and she always told me that they prefer you to deliver within 48 hours of the bag leaking or rupturing to prevent infection, so it seems odd that they sent you home, but if it stopped I suppose that's normal then. Do you maybe have family or friends you can stay with that are closer to the hospital? I can't remember, is this your first baby?
I am 36 weeks in like 2 days it is my second baby. they did u/s and said there was enough fluid for him i have a dr appt wednesday though.
oh yea and we moved back in with my inlaws because of bein pg and my DH works out of town all the time and his dad works with him so us females are all together
I am 17 weeks and my water brock on Friday I am just sitting hear waiting for something to happen they say that I will go into labor and miscarry. I dont know what to do. What do you do with the remains of a fully developed baby of 17 weeks. I am just waiting for something to happen.