AT 4 MONTHS
CAN U BE PREGANT AT 4MONTHS IN UR TUBES AND NOT KNOW IT?? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO KNOW IF U ARE OR NOT??WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS
Well at 4 months you would be 16+ weeks pregnant so you could be, but it wouldn't be Ectopic. Your tube would have burst at this point due to the size of the child. Symptoms of Ectopic would be extreme pain, bleeding, etc.
its definitely not ectopic if u reached 4 month like clysta said your tube would have bursted and you would have ahad surgery trust me not a good feeling
i had an ectopic pregnancy before and i was 5 weeks when i found out. i had to use the restroom i was at home, my bf was there. when i went to use the rest room i had sever pelvic pain and pressure i couldn't urinate. i started to get really faint and lie down on the bathroom floor. My bf called the ems, i got to the hospital shortly after examination i was  rushed into emergency surgery. they told me my tube was ready to burst. i dont believe  you would have an ectopic and be 4 mo and not know it. it's a pain id never forget.