Abdominal Pain
Hi all,
Was just wondering if someone could help me try and figure out what is wrong. I am currently 25weeks pregnant and i have got a pain in my abdomen. I had a small trace of protein in my urine on Tue when i went to the community midwife but she wasn't worried about it. However today this pain came. Best way to describe it is like i had a bladder full of urine and was holding it in. Its sore to walk around and i cant get comfortable no matter what way i sit or lye. I looked up urinary tract infections, and the symptoms where pain when passing urine, but i don't have that problem. Has anyone had this before or know what it could be?
Sometimes if you have a uti you can't get all the urine out so it will feel like ur bladder is full all the time.  If you have a uti treating it is important because it can cause preterm labor.  I would see ur ob as soon as possible.  In the meantime drink lots of water and cranberry.  The cranberry helps to flush the bacteria. Good luck.
This has happen to me, I'm currently 17w,4d but for me it happens during the night I notice this when I wake up during the night to go to the restroom. I thought this was because of the way maybe I was sleeping our because of the me taking too long to go to the restroom in the night.
You might wanna drink more water,  it can be an uti.  if when you go pee it feels like you still have your bladder full that is a sign of an uti. I had an uti In the beginning of my pregnancy.