Aa
A
A
Close
Blank
Abnormal Period
Ok, I'm so confused. So last Wednesday I took a pregnancy test and it was positive, then on Friday I got some small spotting and really horrible cramps. Saturday and Sunday I got a really heavy flow and then Sunday night it stopped and then Monday morning I got a really light spotting again and it has not stopped. But it has not been enough to fill a panty liner. Also, right after the spotting started, I took another pregnancy test and it was negative. It's been 6 days now. Usually my period lasts about 5 days and I don't get spotting before nor after. I get mild cramping. I'm seriously really confused :/ has anybody experienced anything like this?
Cancel
4 Answers
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am guessing that you were pregnant but you had a miscarriage. That happened to me exactly like this last year. Im sorry :( but to make sure i would go to see a doctor.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking! :/ if it is true, I've already had 2 miscarriages this year! :'(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Im really sorry to hear that :( i had two miscariage as well butnow 19weeks pregnant and im really trying to be careful... when the time is good it will be your turn dont worry :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
That's awesome! Congrats!!! :) I know it'll happen at the right time but it's just hard!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1816154 tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on My 2 Clinic Visits th...
48 mins ago
1816154 tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 I didn't gain any weight un... Comment
6 hrs ago
1816154 tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on renae176's status
6 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy