Abortion
Where to get menstrogen & how much does it cost, do I need a prescription? What kinds of drugs are used to create a miscarriage or an abortion?
I have no idea where, what or how much but I would like to take this opportunity to give you some other advice.  Whether you take it or not is up to you.  First I'd like to ask you a few questions:

Are you certain you are pregnant?
How far along are you?
Why have you chose to abort?
Have you checked into other avenues?
Do you have any friends or family to support you in whatever decision you make?

Before taking anything to induce an abortion I think it would be wise of you to find a free womens clinic in your area and speak to them.  I, personally, do NOT agree with abortion in any fashion, but it is YOUR choice.  I just want women to understand the in's and out's of ALL of their options.  ESPECIALLY abortion. Too many women go into (either the surgical procedure or the medication) not knowing the risks and side effects or even the process that their body goes through.  I respect your right to make this decision however you choose but I would strongly urge you to educate yourself prior to taking any actions.

There is an extremely high instance of women who abort and regret it and end up with mental trauma from the experience, no matter how it is performed.  If you educate yourself to the best of your ability before making a final determination you are less likely to suffer psychological consequences from your decision.  

I'm sure you've thought about a lot of this already.  I hpoe that things work out in your favor, if you would like to discuss anything further, please feel free to send me a pm! Good luck!
Look up gyn or clinics in the area and they will answer your questions. Abortion pills can only be taken with in the first 8 to 12 weeks I think not positive. If u are desprate to abort that's fine and understandable just do not I repeat do NOT try home remedies from the internet to self abort. When desperation is involved I know people think ir try it and I suggest you look in to the horror stories of failed self abortion methods cause they are out there
Oh and it is also cheaper the earlier you do it if price is an issue