Abortion
My baby's father is my ex boyfriend. He has another child, and all he keep talking about is me getting an abortion. I do not want to get one and I have my reasons. Me and him will be on and off for 3 years by time I'm due, and I have been pregnant only once. I was depressed for a long time b/c I felt as if I could not have children, and most women want that at least once in their life. So now that we are not together he feels like we should not do it, but if I get an abortion I feel as if what if the opportunity do not come around again and I will hate myself sooner than later b/c the one chance I did have I gave up for the happiness of him. Did anyone else have this problem, or something similar?
My sons dad told me he wanted me to have an abortion and told me he wanted nothing to do with the baby and boy did he mean it but I couldn't. I am pro choice it is your body and your life you should be aloud to make whatever decision you want without being judged. But again YOUR BODY YOUR LIFE YOUR DECISION. He does not have to live with whatever emotions your decision will bring you and you certainly shouldn't do anything because it's what he wants. Make your decision for you because believe me the decision he's trying to get you to make is his not one he feels is best for everyone. And you can do it alone and you will love that baby far more than you ever loved him. Good luck in whatever decision you make.
Hun, if you want to keep this baby it is 100% up to you. I have never been in this situation, and my sister was back when I was younger. She didn't tell me about it, but my other sister did. The guy she is married now is the man who convinced her to have an abortion, and they both regret it so much. My sister who told me this said that my other sister cried and cried and has never forgave herself for it. I remember her saying that she said "I should've kept the baby and just told him to eff off" (this happened at least 12-14 years ago. I was really young). They are now happily married and have a 4 year old son. Any way, my point is that if you want to keep this baby, and he doesn't, that's his problem. If you know you are going to be sad and regret an abortion it is best not to do it. Whether or not you are together or not shouldn't make up your mind on keeping a baby or not. I'm not trying to persuade you to keep the child. I just know a lot of women who have had abortions and regretted it so much just because their boyfriends/husbands didn't want a baby. Any decision you make is completely up to you and only you know what is best for you and your baby. I'm always here if you need to Private message or just need to vent to help figure things out <3
You should always do what feels right with you. It seems like you know what you want to do, follow that instinct.
Its your body and your decision.   if you don't want to do that then don't do it.   You don't want to be forced into anything that will only cause you resentment later on towards him.  
its your body, YOU do what ever you want dont let your bf talk you into it. if the doctor told me i could not have children and then i do get pregnant i will keep that baby because you dont know if you get that chance again. i know a lot of girl who got abortions and after they got it done they regret it so much they wished they had their own child and after so many of the abortions they could not get pregnant again after that. i too had my xebf tell me to get an abortion and i didnt because my kids mean the world to me. like my mom said your kids will be there no matter what and a guy comes and goes out of your life and its so very true i have 2 kids and they are always there for me i love them so much i would give my life to them its the most amazing gift in the whole world. but being a single mom is kinda hard i wont lie but its so worth it at the end. the last bf that i had that i got pregnant from i left because he was the one trying to tell me to get an abortion, i have my own reasons why i dont get abortions too. so if it was me i would keep the baby. but i miscarried at 9w2d and i dont regret leaving him for nothing i think it was the best thing i ever did but i found some one new and im currently 18w2d=). yes like the other ladies said follow your instincts. not only that but you dont know when you get the chance to be a mother again. good luck hun.
I would not have an abortion just because he wants you to. Tell him you know what its my body and I'm going to keep my baby regardless of what you want me to do. Don't do it because you will regret it later. Keep
your baby
I know EXACTLY how you feel.  I was always told I could not have childeren due to medical issues and I just found out last Friday that I am 3 months pregnant and I've only been dating the father of the child for 3 months!!  So I've been battleing with the thought of abortion and whats best for my future, and I came to the conclusion that I could not risk having a life without a family just because the cercumstances aren't perfect.  
PLEASE do not get an abortion just because your ex-boyfriend and father of your potential child is telling you to.  Figure it out for yourself and you will do the right thing.
tell him to it's your choice and then if you keep the baby and he doesn't want to be there for the baby then all you need to do is file for child support so even though he wont be there he is contributing because the baby is both of yall's not just yours so you shouldn't have to take care of it alone
Do not have an abortion if its not what you want. Just because he does not want the baby does not mean you dont. Do not let anyone tell you what to do with your body. If this isnt want you want and you do it you will regret it the rest of your life.
I would say if you have any reservations about an abortion do not do it. When i was younger I got pregnant and decided to have an abortion. I still feel I made the right decision given my circumstance at the time but even with that i have some guilt. The decision was mine to make. It is not a decision someone can make for you. It sounds like you have a lot of love to give your baby with or without him. Do what your heart tells you, not him.