Achy Legs sign of early pregnancy..
i am asking this for my sister in law.. she is 3/4dpo and she said her legs are aching really badly... and she wanted to know if that was a symptom of early pregnancy.. i told her i didn't have that symptom but just wanted to know if any of you ladies did..
I have never heard of that being a symptom of early pregnancy.  If it's mainly in the joints, it could be due to weather change...that appens to me alot.  If your sister in law is only 3-4 days past her ovulation, she most likely hasn't even implanted yet (of course every woman is defferent, but average implantation happens 6 dpo)..and symptoms shouldn't even start coming for a couple of weeks after implantation.  Keep in mind, though, that I am not a doctor, so I cannot give you this advice with 100% accuracy, but I can say that I am on my 5th child, so I have been through this a few times, lol!  Please don't hesitate to ask me if you have any more questions, if you would like...tell you sister in law good luck, and if she does not start AF, then to take a test.  I know the waiting part really *****, but it comes with the territory, lol...

Tara
I have had that symptom and I suspect to be pregnant as well.

Achy leg pains SO BAD , .tummy fluttering and cramps ,  weak spotting during period.

It was the leg pain that clued me in
Some women due get what's called restless leg syndrome while others get bad muscle cramps in the legs due to lack of potassium
Yeah i am off to the doctors tomorrow to take test number two ....
i also get cramps in my legs (either left or right) from time to time
I just recently found out I was pregnant I've got sore breasts and my legs are sore (both)... it feels like I had over worked out but its been almost a week now still bothering me. Its not ressless leg cause I've had that before its all day it seems like a blessing to me compaired to pukeing tho!
3/4 dpo is still kind of early for "symptoms"...implantation occurs 6-12 dpo....it takes at least 3 days for the fertilized egg to travel but I guess anything is possible......
I've had the same problem with my legs. I just took a pregnancy test and found out Im pregnant about 3-4 weeks and for the last week my legs ache like I pulled a muscle or something. I was wondering if this is a sign of early pregnancy also