Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Achy Legs sign of early pregnancy..
About This Community:

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Achy Legs sign of early pregnancy..

i am asking this for my sister in law.. she is 3/4dpo and she said her legs are aching really badly... and she wanted to know if that was a symptom of early pregnancy.. i told her i didn't have that symptom but just wanted to know if any of you ladies did..
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
191963_tn?1251933596
I have never heard of that being a symptom of early pregnancy.  If it's mainly in the joints, it could be due to weather change...that appens to me alot.  If your sister in law is only 3-4 days past her ovulation, she most likely hasn't even implanted yet (of course every woman is defferent, but average implantation happens 6 dpo)..and symptoms shouldn't even start coming for a couple of weeks after implantation.  Keep in mind, though, that I am not a doctor, so I cannot give you this advice with 100% accuracy, but I can say that I am on my 5th child, so I have been through this a few times, lol!  Please don't hesitate to ask me if you have any more questions, if you would like...tell you sister in law good luck, and if she does not start AF, then to take a test.  I know the waiting part really *****, but it comes with the territory, lol...

Tara
Blank
I have had that symptom and I suspect to be pregnant as well.

Achy leg pains SO BAD , .tummy fluttering and cramps ,  weak spotting during period.

It was the leg pain that clued me in
Blank
202436_tn?1326477933
Some women due get what's called restless leg syndrome while others get bad muscle cramps in the legs due to lack of potassium
Blank
990689_tn?1250730795
Yeah i am off to the doctors tomorrow to take test number two ....
i also get cramps in my legs (either left or right) from time to time
Blank
I just recently found out I was pregnant I've got sore breasts and my legs are sore (both)... it feels like I had over worked out but its been almost a week now still bothering me. Its not ressless leg cause I've had that before its all day it seems like a blessing to me compaired to pukeing tho!
Blank
1712422_tn?1407308655
3/4 dpo is still kind of early for "symptoms"...implantation occurs 6-12 dpo....it takes at least 3 days for the fertilized egg to travel but I guess anything is possible......
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1816154_tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
34 mins ago
1816154_tn?1433484088
Blank
hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
2 hrs ago