Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Adenomyosis and Pregnancy is it possible?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hi, I am 30 years old, and a little over a year ago now I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis.  Back to the beginning of my nightmare.  In 2008 I was effected by Yaz and needless to say I cannot take birth control now due to the damage it has caused.  I then was diagnosed with a uterine fibroid tumor and had it removed back in Jan 2010.  When the tumor was initially discovered I was told it was the size of about a golf ball.  By the time it was removed my uterus size was about what a woman who would be 20 weeks pregnant size.  After they opened me up and removed the tumor it was about the size of a baseball.  3 months after the surgery the doctor told My fiance at the time and I that we could start trying to have a baby.  He was a habitual marijuana and cigarette smoker and for the most part didn't take very good care of himself.  Long story short after trying for about a year or so we did not conceive.  Don't worry it is actually a blessing in disguise.  I am now involved with someone and what I am wondering is knowing all of that is it possible to get pregnant if I have Adenomyosis?  He is a healthy 37 year old male who doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs and neither do I.  Is it possible to get pregnant, stay pregnant and have a perfectly healthy baby?      
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
May 30
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy