Advice Please
So my baby is now 2 weeks old and I am having a problem with getting her to stay asleep in her bassinet. During the day she will sleep in it for about an hour to an hour and a half at a time but once it's evening time, she will only stay asleep in there for about 15-20 minutes and that's it.  Nighttime is the worst and I eventually have to put her in the bed with us, which is what I don't want.  Does anyone ave any suggestions or advice?  I would gladly appreciate it.
My friends newborn is the same way. She puts him in his swing or bouncer and he will sleep in it no problem.
She probably wants u.. you could get your mattress sheets and put them in the bassinet and it would help her. My friend did that and problem was solved
Thank you both!