Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Advice please !!!!!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Advice please !!!!!

I would just like some advice on when is a good time to pack your hospital bag, i am almost 33 weeks and i havent packed mine yet i know its still early ! anyways the reason i ask is i am going to a wedding next weekend thing is its a 3 hour drive away from where i live and me and the hubby are staying overnight in a hotel ! Do you ladies think it would be a good idea to take a bag with me just in case i wouldnt want to be miles away from home with nothing with me, no fresh clothes for me of the baby, what do you think or am i just over thinking this ?

I will be 34 weeks at the wedding what would you do ???
If you want to pack a bag for your trip then go ahead!
My SIL didnt pack her bag till the day before... Then forgot to take it cause she was in such a panic haha... But she was in labour for 2 days. So plenty of time for her mum to go get it....

People can go into labour at any time really. So tbh if you feel secure packing your bag now then do it. I will pack my bag around 30 weeks. :)

x
I packed mine at 36 weeks.  And i've unpacked and repacked a few times since then.  It's still sitting on the dresser waiting, just in case.  There is no harm in packing the bag and brining it with you to the wedding.  You just never know when your going to need it.

Enjoy the wedding and the night away!
Hi there,
           I would definately pack your bag ready for when you go to the wedding. Its better to be prepared just incase you do have your baby early. I have two little boys myself, and I always packed my hospital bag around the 34 week mark, that way you havent got to worry yourself over it, and its all done out the way so you can relax. You could even just pack a little bag just to take the wedding with you, with just the main essentials in e.g yours and baby clothes, few nappies, and cotton wool etc. Then have your main hospital bag at home. Hope all goes well for you, take care xxx
it always better to be safe then sorry so i would say yes to taking a bag with you just in case...

i plan on packing my hospital bag between 34-35 weeks...but knowing me ill do it around 37 weeks...LOL...im always lacking behind...unless something drastic changes then i would pack it much sooner

best of luck on the road trip...3 hours is a long while when this far preg
KeeLolo So ready for Friday. I real... Comment
KeeLolo, KTowne, and specialmom commented on KTowne's status
KeeLolo, and specialmom commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy