Allergic ??
I had a milkyway white chocolate bar today, its the 1st one i've had isince i've been pregnant, and i think I might be allergic to them if thats possible because after i'd ate it, i had a really itchy throat inside and out, itchy chest and an itchy back. I had to jump into a cold shower to stop the itching. Can you become allergic to things you weren't allergic to before you were pregnant??
Whoa, that's weird! I don't know but it might be worth asking your doctor. I don't think there are nuts in Milky Way but they are made in a factory that does create candies with nuts.
i thought for a while when i first got pregnant that i was allergic to my dog suddenly! but then the itching went away after like a week....weird. but that deffinitly sounds like an allergic reaction! id mention it to the doc for sure. hope ur itchies stay away!!
A couple of weeks ao DH took me out for dinner and I had crab cakes. I know they were cooked thoroughly and all, but later that evening I had vomiting and diarrhea and my neck, ears and back itched soooo bad!!! So yes, I do believe you can become allergic to something while pregnant. And it su cks b/c I love crab cakes!!! Be sure to mention this to your doc though since your throat was affected!
Thanks everyone :)
I meant Milkybar by the way... i got confused... you knew what i meant thou.
xx