Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Am I Pregnant? Please read :) x

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Am I Pregnant? Please read :) x

Ok, here it goes. Going to be a long one sorry!
The boyfriend and I are both 18 (Almost 19) and have been together 3 years. He works full-time and I'm doing a part time pre-degree.
I have been on the pill for 4/5 years for 3 months consecutively as my mum suffers from Endomitriousis(?) which is why I was placed on them so young.
The last time I had my break, I had run out of my packs (yearly prescription) and have to make an appointment, which took me a while to get round to doing. As a result, I was off the pill for, approximately 6-8 weeks. Withing the first 4/5 weeks I had about 3 periods (I presume an effect of coming off the pill.)
We had had sex, although he hadn't "finished" in me, and we had intercourse without a condom (then he would put one on to finish)
I have been on back on the pill for about 4 weeks now, however the last couple of weeks I have had numerous symptoms.
The first was very tender and sore nipples (mainly)/breasts. Since then I have had headaches, I had strong nausea for a few days (though no actual sickness) some cramping in my lower abdomen, a fluttery sensation (which I read can be gas), and for about 3 weeks I've had (on and off) a constant pressure to pee though it can be an hour or two before I actually do. The past week i've had some constipation, and a slight feeling of being bloated (I normally have quite a flat stomach!)
All of which, are symptoms.
I also found out a few days ago my mum actually fell pregnant with me whilst ON the pill, and she falls pregnant easily! Whether or not that is passed down I do not know :)

I have broken off my pills 2 months early and am waiting to see what happens, and plan to take a pregnancy test by the end of the week.
Is there any chance I may be pregnant? Or am I just having all the symptoms when really there is another diagnosis?
If I am I would be around 6 weeks now, if the HPT comes out negative, is it worth waiting another week or so to take another?
*Meant to add that he had only ejaculated in me on one occasion.
cant hurt to wait another week
I'd wait another week and test but if it isn't positive now then I don't think you are pregnant. When you get on birth control and then off birth control and then back on it can cause a lot of weird symptoms and changes in your cycle such as delayed period, missed period or early period. Symptoms are also not really something to base pregnancy off of either since you can have every symptom and not be pregnant or have no symptoms and be pregnant.
KeeLolo, desderius, Shannon79, and hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
30 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy