Am I infertile, How do i know???
I am 21 years old and started having my period around age 13. In October 2010 I stopped having a period all together no cramping, bleeding, etc... I also have celiac disease which can cause infertility. If I am not having a period does that mean that I am infertile???
It usually means you are not ovulating. I would talk to your doctor and try to figure out exactly why your period had stopped.
Yes you need to see your doc. They can look into why your not getting periods, it's not normal for someone your age and they can give you meds to bring on a period and to make you ovulate. You really need to discuss this with your doctor. If you foresee infertility in your future your best chances for a baby are when your younger. Now that I'm 37 my chances are less then 10 yrs ago. Unfortunatelly we have been trying for 10 yrs. sometimes it's easy and sometime not.
Good luck to you!