Am I pregnant?
Hi, I'm a newlywed but I'm only 18. My husband and I were planning to wait a few years to have kids, but I think I might be pregnant. I have been on the pill for 2 years and I have always taken them religiously, at the same time everyday, without skipping. I just started a new job and my schedule is really crazy, so I have been taking the pills at different times each day. On the day I was supposed to ovulate, we had unprotected sex and I took the pill right before it. Now, I am spotting 5 days before my expected period (my periods have always been VERY regular) and it isn't like normal period blood. Its more like a brownish discharge. Could it be implantation bleeding? Also, when can I take a test to be sure?
You should be able to take a test and get a answer the day your cycle is due ... I took the cheap dollar store test the day I was due and it was positive good luck ! :) I hope and pray things work out how u want
Only true way to know is to take a test I never spotted or anything just some really bad cramps days before a was due ...