Am i miscarrying?
I've started bleeding today, not very heavy but it is red blood! I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and i've had positive and negative hpts so now i'm wondering if i'm miscarrying or if this is normal to have

I'm not having any cramps just blood its really strange as i have had micarriages before and i was in a lot of pain.

Have to go back to the hospital for a scan tomorrow as they only have the clinic between 9am and 12pm each day.
I would go to the ER.  Just so they can do an u/s to check if everything is ok.  I started off spotting, then it just got heavier and days progressed, followed by heavy cramps, and of course bright red blood. Bleeding is not a great sign, although many women bleed while pregnant and things are just fine. Please go to the hospital if this continues or if you need some answers.
thats the thing i've been today and they sent me aways saying that all my obs were ok and that they can only do scans in the morning so i have to go back tmw. They said if i am miscarrying then there is nothing they can do anyway so unless i get pains i should just go tmw. Doesn't put my mind at rest though.
Sweetie you need to go to another ER. It's not always a good sign when you start bleeding, but you do need to find out what's going on that's for sure. Good luck and I'll say a little prayer for you! Let us know how everything turns out hun.
thanks guys ur great. All the hospitals in the area all have the same clinic times though and its all to do with staffing i was told earlier by the nurse i saw that why she advised i just come home and rest. Its heartbreaking to think i am having a miscarriage and i hope i'm not but will have to wait and see now! Again thanks for all ur support
If you aren't having any pain I wouldn't be too worried. I had a miscarriage where I bled and had the worst cramps. Then when I got pregnant again at about 5 1/2 weeks I started bleeding bright red worse than a period. I went to the ER where they told me that it was a miscarriage since on the ultrasound they could see the baby but no heartbeat. Turns out they were wrong it was just too early to see the heartbeat. I bled like that for five weeks and now she is 8 weeks old. The difference between the miscarriage and the bleeding was that I had no cramps. I would contact your doctor and not the ER that way you can get multiple scans to see if you have something called a subchorionic hematoma.
I AM GOING THROUGH A MISCARRIAGE RIGHT NOW. I HAVE SPOTTING AND NO CRAMPS. SO IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE A MISCARRIAGE WITHOUT THE BAD CRAMPING. MY FIRST MISCARRIAGE I HAD CRAMPING WITH THE BLEEDING SO I KNEW WHAT IT WAS. THIS TIME I THOUGHT I WAS OKAY SINCE I DIDNT HAVE CRAMPS BUT I FOUND OUT LOTS OF WOMEN HAVE MISCARRIAGES WITHOUT CRAMPING. ITS VERY SCARY. IN MY OPINION ANY BLEEDING IN PREGNANCY ISNT GOOD, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF WOMEN HAVE SOME BLEEDING AND THERE FINE. BUT THATS NOT HOW IT NORMALLY IS. GOOD LUCK. I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU.
I'm not really having cramps but the bottom of my back aches (has been like this for at least a week) and i have a fluttery feeling in my tummy but not like cramps. The blood is also darker when i pass urine and thats mainly when i'm bleeding now. Doesn't miscarriage get darker as it goes on and i also haven't had any clots?
my sister bled  the whole preg with both her kids, they were fine. dont give up yet. lots of prayers for you and your lil bean!!
I REALLY WISH YOU THE BEST. WITH MY FIRST M/C I HAD LOWER BACK PAIN THAT WENT DOWN MY BUTT AT TIMES. BUT SOME WOMEN HAVE BACK PAIN IN PREGNANCY. ALOTHOUGH ITS REALLY NOT THAT COMMON FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD. RIGHT NOW IM JUST SPOTTING ONLY WHEN I USE THE RESTROOM. STILL NO CRAMPING BUT I KNOW THEY HEAVY BLEEDING WILL START ANYTIME. YOU NEED TO SEE A DR. ASAP. IM SERIOUS...IT MAY BE NOTHING BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCE IT SOUNDS LIKE MY SYMPTOMS I HAD WHEN I M/C. THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TIME. LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Minor back pain is 100% normal in pregnancy, yes it is a symptom of m/c but not always. I have constant backpains and backaches and my babies are fine, I am also 6w.
When i had my first m/c i didnt cramp, and i didnt spot. I was sitting on the couch, got up to use the bathroom and it was like out of a horror movie.

Everyones body is different, this includes how each persons body handles a m/c and so forth. Because you are bleeding I would go see a doc or to the ER. BUT because you are only 6 weeks they will prolly make you just go back home. They can do a u/s to make sure all is well, but most of the time, atleast where i am from, if you come in bleeding at any gestation under 6 months, they send you home, and make you have an app. with a reg doc.

I hope all goes well, and don't panic until you see a doc.
well some of those posts reassured me and some of them just made me realize that I am not going to know a darn thing until my week appointment at the gyno.. I had posted something a little while ago (a few times) about possible miscarriage.. . I bled for 4 days a little heavy at first with a few clots, then it tapered down to nothing, like a brown discharge.. no pain at all.. that was a week ago, now I am having lower back pain again.. still nauseous I go in week from today to see if my HCG dropped or not.. I keep posting in hopes that somebody will reassure me but apparently everybody is extremely different and these posts are pointless for me.. oh well I was trying to get some reassurance.. guess I will be patient...
=)
awww, well maybe it will reassure you that a lot of women have their periods during pregnancy, so that could be it as well. There is always the option of going to the ER just to get tested. I hope everything works out for you!
Thank you... I have read that a lot of women bleed. that is even what the doc told me.. he said treat your self like you are still pregnant and will test in 2 weeks...

I have definitely thought about going to ER.. I just hate going to our ER.. you wait for like 4-6 hours and  I have 3 kids at home and just dont' have the time to wait that long youknow what I mean ?  I am definitely considering going to like a walk in clinic or something and just tell them the situation and see if they will order blood work..  

thanks again for the reassurance~ =)
Well i went back for my scan today and nothing was on the screen so it looks like i miscarried. I am 6 weeks from last period but conception is only 4 weeks so they said maybe i was just to early to show but it sounds like i am haviing a miscarriage. Had some blood work done so have to phone for the results tmw and that will determine if i am or not as if my hcg is still up then they will test again to make sure it doesn't go down and that i'm still pregnant and not having an etopic (don't think i am having etopic). This is such a rollercoaster of feelings as i don't know whether to cry or keep positive. I keep checking to see if i have passed any clots but still nothing so i hope this is a good sign!
Now i have another question cos i thought i'd miscarried this morning when i went the hospital but now the bleeding has stopped, it stopped bout 2 hrs ago so now i'm confused to whether i'm still pregnant or have i miscarried. Know i will find out from the blood work tmw but i'm just looking to see if anyone else has been through anything similar and has still been pregnant!
Oh, by the way, when women bleed and pass clots in early pregnancy, those clots are typically just "leftover" tissue that your uterus does not need. If it was brown, it was old blood/tissue.
Thanks JoyRenee that has made me have a little bit more hope that my hcg might be ok tmw and that i might not be miscarrying as i thought it was a bit odd that i've stopped bleeding after 1 day. Will find out all tmw i suppose.
I am praying for you!!!!

REST AND STAY NOURISHEDXX
Are you still having symptoms? Nausea, sore breasts, that sort of thing?
I'm still having nausea, sore back, breasts are still a little sore but not like they were and i'm still urinating frequently too. Its so strange that i still feel pregnant but the scan didn't show anything and i'll be so upset if the blood test comes back negative.
I got the results of my hcg today and the level was only 1 so the nurse said i had miscarried. I only bled for one day though and was wondering if i had a chemical pregnancy a few weeks ago and have i got pregnant in the meantime. The last time i had sex was 2 weeks ago is this possible and am i now getting implantations bleeding. I'm so confused and don't understand what is happening to my body. Also would my hcg drop so rapidly after the miscarriage which was only on monday?
I am in the same boat girl!   I feel for you.. good luck  are you going to get more HCG done or are they just ruling it as miscarriage and that's it?  I would hope they will do another 1.. just to make sure..  you only bled for 1 day?? and that can be a miscarriage?? wow.. that is interesting if it is true.. I don't see how though!  good luck again!
No they have ruled it out as a miscarriage so i'm gonna wait the next four weeks out now and see if i get my period! Funny things is i haven't had any clots come out so i don't see how it has been a miscarriage either and one day just doesn't seem long enough. Have they ruled you out as having a miscarriage 2?
im sposed to be 7 weeks pregnant i was told baby had no heartbeat at 5 wks ive had this weird cramp feeling in my belly for a week and last nyt i noticed the tinyest amount of light pink and agen this morning but the smallest amount ive had 2 miscarriages in the last 8 months ... am i starting to miscarry again ?? docs was soposed to check my hcg levels last week but stupidly just tested my blood with prg test which stil showed pos... arrghhhh i dont know anymore. FIRST M/C =MISSED M/C stopped growing at 9 weeks didnt realsie and bleed until 12 weeks ALLL symptoms just vanished so i knew sumink was wrong had d&c soo painful before  that. had 2 cycles then - SECOND M/C at 5wks 6 days bled for a week really really light pain was moderate THIRD M/C =conceived before period miscarrying now with light light pink spotting ..........im soposed to be 7 wks
You can have light spotting throughout ur pregnancy but just to be on the safe side hun i'd go back and get it checked out. The doc did the same with they were supposed to test me for hcg and only did a pregnancy test so i had to ask for another one. Just go back today or go to the hospital better to be checked out fully and know ur ok than worry urself sick!
hiya thanks for your kind words x im going to the hospital 2mo i think
hi,i am nearly 17 weeks pregnant,and started bleeding last week,it started off light red then changed to pink discharge,but 7 days later i started bleeding heavy,its been 10 days now and ive started clotting.im so scared.am i miscarrying i went to a and e but got sent home because they said theres nothing they can do,i saw my baby on the scan a few weeks a go and it had a heartbeat.im so upset,its been going on for 10 days now,i started contracting the weekend and was in so much pain,but it suddenly stopped,i stopped bleeding and then the day after it started again.its been going on so long and the worst thing is i dont know whats happening,its a horrible waiting game,but as morbid as it sounds id rather know whats happening to me.i saw my baby on scan plus im over 4 months pregnant now,its so heartbreaking and i dont feel like any one is helping me,i just want to know if my baby is alive.
i am 13 weeks pregnant and had some bleeding but no pain went to hospital there ran test that show i am still pregnant i still have a lot ov sickness but dont understand why i have bleed as this has never happened to me before in any ov my pregnancy the bleeding stopped after a few hours and wasnt much but it hurts when i pass urine do you think this could be why i have bleed .i have a scan on tuesday to make sure everything is ok and i had 1 at 10 weeks and baby was in the right place with a heartbeat and doin fine do you think i could be having a misscarige if there is not any clots or pain
I would go to the ER because you never know. When I had my second MC, i had bleed but no pain until the baby had fall out. It's better safe then sorry. Because in early pregnancy there are so bleeding that can be normal. Hope nothing but the best
If I'm three/four weeks pregnant and have been bleeding bright red blood. Moderate amounts, more than a liner so I use a pad. I change for comfort rather than it being full.
Tiny clots passed, like the size of a small ant.
I'm thinking it's misscarrige, I feel pressure in my tummy. And have pains like my period pains?
Any insite...?
If it's misscarrige, how long does it last and how long until we can try again?
I found out that i was pregnat 2 weeks ago and yeterday i started bleeding but it is only red blood i have no pain. I had to have a u/s done yesterday and they could not fine anythink so i went back to the doctor and he said that i could still be pregnat its just to early to see or i have had a miscarrage i have to get blood test done every 3 days but i wish someone could just give me an answer im over this waiting game
I had a miscarriage 6 months Ago and I had bleeding but no pain at all.  The bleeding wasn't a lot either.