Amniotic fluid
What does amniotic fluid look/ feel like is it thick or just like water n colour wise.. Reason being I'm 12 weeks n just getting over a bad virus. But every time i cough I can feel fluid squeeze out n wet my nickers. It's coming from my vagina and it's just wet.. Not thick. How dangerous is this if it is amniotic fluid n what's the chances it is. Got my first scan tomorrow please leave your opinions zm first time mum n not sure bout these things.. Am worried!
my doctor says it is clear and thin like water.
Amniotic fluid I'd just wet it's not think or sticky to the touch like discharge. If it has a sweet smell its most likely the fluid and not urine. I would call your dr or bring it up when you go for your scan. Good luck!
It sounds like it's urine probably that happens to a lot of women. Amniotic fluid usually smells sweet or like semen. I had an amnio done and it looked urine color to me however I hear it can also look clear.