Anxiety problems? Help?
Hey, I've been super super stressed lately about a lot, especially school and family problems. I've always been a worrier and think to much and has a lot of weird fears but lately it's just been getting worse and worse. I can't sleep without getting heavy breathing and like I can't catch my breath then I panic and it gets worse some nights it's really ba and I'll cry and get hot and cold flashes during these episodes.my eating is weird too, I'll either be super hungry or starving either way I feel sick after. I've been getting headaches too and bad mood swings and snapping at the people I care about.  They use to just happen at night but recently they've started at school and while I'm out. Is it anxiety? How do I control it or make it stop? Is it normal? Help please it's scaring me and I don't know who to talk to about it.
it could be a mix of your hormones and anxiety. I have anxiety but I'm able to keep mine under control pretty well.
maybe you need to bring it up to your doctor next time.
How do you control it? I have a hard time making it stop once it happens.
after having it for a few years I find what helps me the best is if I feeling A  attack coming on I try to take myself away from the situation that's causing it or if I cant take myself away from it I tried to help clear my head its easier said than done. The doctor can offer you medicine but I personally don't like to get on medicine just because the reactions. But they also have all natural anxiety medicine which I also been taking that.