Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Any tips for dressing to hide pregnancy?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I'm 7.5 weeks pregnant.  Being that this is my second pregnancy, I"m becoming thicker in the waist much sooner than I did last time and by the end of each day, I'm noticing a little baby bump.  

I'm currently on the verge of being promoted at work and don't plan on saying anything until I'm at least 12 weeks, especially if the promotion has come through.  Last time, I delayed telling my boss when I was 16 weeks, but I don't think I'll be able to this time, given my more rapidly changing body.

When I was pregnant last time, I was due in September....so my first trimester was spent during the winter months, where it's much easier to hide enlarged breasts and new bulges under bulky sweaters, etc.  Now, I'm thankful that empire waists seem to be back in fashion and those muffin tops...it's easier to hide the body changes with them.  And patterns are great, too, I'm finding.

Any other suggestions?
What about those wrap dresses or foux wrap dresses that cross in between the breast and tie under the bust they come in fun patterns that will hide the tummy and draw the eye to your new found cleavage.
depending on how cold it is at your work (mine is a frezer) you could where sweters thats working for me i am 12 weeks 5days and i just told my boss the other day i was expecting and he couldnt tell cause i was hiding it i also bought some bigger shirts and tied a sweater around my waist
I agree with the sweater at work thing.  Even in the dead heat of summer it stays cold in the front of hte office where I'm at so I ALWAYS have  a sweater here.  IF anyone were to say anything about you gaining weight or askif you are pregnant just simply look at them real stupid like and say "WOW, THAT was RUDE" and walk off LOL That way you aren't confirming or denying but you aren't lying either!
babydoll tops. i LOVED those while i was pregnant. they're the ones that excentuate the bbies but the actually body part is very loose and flows away from the body. i was able to semi hide the belly till i was about 12 weeks.....then nothing hid the belly.
Big, blousy tops in prints.  I'm 27 weeks and I've been buying clothes in the regular section at Target because their styles are very big and blousy this season.  
veronica0808 commented on photo
Shannon79 commented on photo
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy