Any tips in helping a very restless sleeping 7 month old?
My son is a mover! When he is awake he will not be still at all, he is either always kicking his legs...jumping in his bouncer or on me....he is always grabbing for things and if i put him down he just rolls everywhere! I dont mind it during the day however at night time he stills moves around, I guess its in his sleep....

the problem is that he is still in a playpen beside my bed and i put him in the pen length wise and he keeps tossing and turning until eventually he is width wise which he is too long for so he will whine and then I put him back the other and he is sleeping again.....I am not sure how to help him stay in the one place at night...also it makes me nervous because he sleeps on his side and sometimes he rolls over on his tummy and i get worried that he will suffocate even though I know he can move himself back.....

I thought of those sleep positioners but I find, at least during the day, that if he is confined in something.....car seat, swing where he is strapped down and cant move...he hates it...

sorry for the lengthy message but any suggestions would be so appreciated!
Honestly at 7 months there isn't much you can do to contain them to one spot when they are sleeping. Just make sure he doesn't have blankets or toys or anything he can suffocate on in the crib with him. By this age it is very unlikely he would suffocate if sleeping on his tummy because he now can move his head around and roll around. Its all just part of them growing up. If he is getting stuck in his playpen because he's too big you might want to consider moving him into something else to sleep in.
Alaysha is right I would consider moving him in something else such as a crib or your bed. My son sleep with me and my new baby will sleep with me as long as they want but ofcourse its not for everyone. When my son was around that age he was a roller as well, going here and there but I had asked the doctor why he was like that (first time mom)  and he said his legs are growing all the time and could be cramping. I breastfed my son and the doc said just some warm milk whether breastfed or bottle fed will help him calm down and rocking. Again this helped me and everyone is different! I hope it gets better!
Sleep positioners are not safe or FDA approved. I would move the crib into your room or move him into a crib in his own room so he has more room. You can get breathable bumpers to reduce the risk of suffocating if he buries his face into the bumper but also keep his limbs safe from getting caught in the slats.

And when baby learns to roll over it is senseless to constantly flip them back over. Once they can accomplish rolling over you don't need to roll them back.