Anyone eles get so MAD easily?? Ugh...
I wasnt really bad until a week or 2 ago, but i tell you it doesnt take much to make me FURIOUS. If my husband were to say something under his breath like "shut up" or watever (examples) i blow up! I dont get it... I was mad about my grocery bag ripping and everything falling out and my husband was playing halo (he was mad at the game) and i mumbled angrily about the bag and he yelled at me and cursed casue he thought i was saying something about him (which i wasnt) i lost it..... I kicked the trash and it went flying and screamed at him i swear i think the whole block heard me, i stomped to my room and slammed the door almost breaking it. (went in there to calm down) I try so hard to not do this but its weird its like i cant control it. Like someone is controling me with a remote. Im so afraid to hurt the baby with all that stress, my heart races and i start shaking. Is this normal?????

Hes not normally like that, just with those stupid video games, and he kinda gets mad more due to my snoodyness (which isnt always bad but im sure frustrating) I told him hes building himself a shed when the baby comes cause im not having that with the baby around. Im bite my tongue alot and im pretty good at controlling it but one thing at the wrong time just makes me nuts....
Sounds like your hormones dear!  

Extreme mood swings.  Is what i'd call it.  If your concerned about the baby being hurt from the stress, talk to your doctor about it.  Tell your man he should really not take to heart that your having moods swings.  He should beable to be the quite guy during this.  Maybe talk to him about it.  My hubby knows better LOL   if I get snippy he just quites whatever he is doing, and tries to calm me down ahaha!

I agree with ashiepooh. It's your hormones. I dont get mad easily i get irritated and i get EMOTIONAL. I cry over the smallest things in the world and it drives me INSANE. But i think that if my husband was here i would be just like you, he gets that way with his video games...but to be honest more then half the time im playing with him.LOL.
haha i usually do especially Halo but i stopped because he gets too mad and it ruins the whole fun of the game. I play by myself now. I figured it was the pregnancy cause im not usually like that but its so crazy how mad i get, i could seriously beat the **** out of him! lol He does help alot and rubs my back and makes things better but hes got anger problems to begin with so its hard for him. Whens hes mad he doesnt care what is said or done. I will talk to him again though. I'll have him read this so he knows im the only one :) and that its the hormones.
LOL..i love playing games with him when he is home. Its our bonding time as we call it..even though we spend everyday together (when he is home). Man i surely wish mine was here to rub my back and do things for me. I have to do EVERYTHING by myself. But i know he feels bad, he wishes that he could be here with me everyday. But the situation we are in doesnt make it easy. But it will be all worth it when he finally gets to hold his little baby girl/ or baby boy, i'll surely shead a tear. It'll all be okay, the guys just dont totally understand what our bodies go through.
No i try to tell him, hes just so unsupportive when it comes to my emotions. He feeds the fire and i ask him to please just keep quiet and leave me alone so i can cool off and he doesnt! He just keeps on the name callin or crappy remarks. Then is all nice afterwards. Drives me nuts.

Im sorry he cant be there, do you still get to see him? Does he get to at least see the ultrasound? I hope so cause thats so important to see that and amazing to see the little guy in there. My husband leaves for navy training in feb so he will be gone when i go into labor. They said he might make it, or he might make it after i give birth. I was like "WHATT!!" Thats his first child he HAS to experience this! Im going to be dissapointed if he doesnt make it so i kinda hope i through a 2 day labor (i know physically i dont want that) but its important hes there for the support and to experience the birth. I dont know, i just cant wait until this pregnancy is over. Its driving me nuts. And its taking forever! lol i want to go shopping so bad but i cant until i know the sex.
Debgunn- I was waslking through I believe it was Fred Myers, but I think if you have your man go to a book story...  lol there is this book called....   "Pregnancy and The Hormones that drive the Woman Crazy!"  Ahahaha

I saw that and tossed it at my dh and he start laughing, and so did I!  Ahaha  

Actually he can google pregnancy hormones, and get a lot of info.  They can make you crazy while pregnant, and they can make you do things or say things you've never thought you would say or do.  And then after your have the baby!!  LOL  YOU GO INTO HORMONE WITHDRAWL!  If you thought it was bad while you were pregnant LOL  you'll totally go emtionally crazy!  ahaha...Best thing he can do is comfort you, and maybe suggest something to do, that he may not like that he knows you like.  It'll make you feel better, and he'll be happy your happy.  

:-)

If this makes you laugh, cause it makes me laugh lol..

My husband told me, I was completely a crazy emotional person while pregnant, and he likes me better not pregnant LMAO...  
Debgunn, I actually havent gotten to see him for almost 2 or 3 weeks, and when i do get to see him its for a few mins at a time. The net over in Iraq doesnt do webcason his end. He has not seen the actually ultrasound, but i send him the pictures i get from it. He loves getting them and he loves watching my tummy grow (he gets to see me pretty much everyday). I really do wish that he was here, but we kind of knew that if it was to happen on his R&R that he would not be home for any of it. And it breaks his heart, but he knows that i try my hardest to include him in everything. I keep him updated and what not. I would LOVE for him to be there at the birth, but he doesnt leave Iraq till a few weeks after the baby is born. But i know that once he sees that little face he's gonna cry. This is his second child, he has a 6 year old hter but he can't see her because she lives in the mainland and the mother is a CRAZY *****. But he knows that she still loves him and all, but he is happy that this time around he is actually going to be able to be a real dad.

Shopping....I LOVE going baby shopping. I dont know the sex of the baby but i did the whole uni-sex clothes. But its been a while since i did any shopping. But i plan on doing it soon. We are actually going to find out the sex soon, im hoping that my medical **** ( just moved back to Hawaii after 3 months in Maryland) get together and i can get in to get the tests done that i need, and get another ultrasound to find out the sex. I kind of want a boy and he does too, but then he tells me that whatever we have it's a part of me and that is all that matters (hes such a CHEESE BALL). But im excited about finding out our little munchkins sex. And you got sometime to get things together. You are how far along?
Honeybear~ Think of it this way, if you guys do get pregnant right away, and I'd say wait till 3 or 4 months after this one is born to do it, then he will get to experience the entire thing with you, and help you with this little goober!  :)  Plus then having them close, they will be so close as friends.  Like my kids, they sit here and hold hands, and hug each other give each other kisses.. It's sooooo cute!  :)