Anyone else suffer a loss of a baby? I'm pregnant again and having severe anxiety
I lost one baby at 24 weeks because my water broke too soon. He died shortly after birth. Then the next time I was pregnant I lost the baby at 20 weeks .. my water broke too soon and he died before he could be born. Afterwards they said I have an incompetent cervix.

I am now 16 weeks pregnant.. with twins. At 13 weeks they gave me a cervical cerclage which is a stitch in the bottom of my cervix so it will help my body to carry and hold the babies in. This pregnancy has been really really hard. For the first several months I had non stop nausea and vomiting to the point I was in and out of the hospital with severe dehydration. Then they did the cerclage and I was on bedrest at home. I am now off bedrest but on 'light duty' which means to my doc I should take it as easy and possible. I am an emotional wreck. The doctor says since my cerclage is in place the babies have a 85-95% chance of survival. I am having crying spells, anxiety, and panic attacks daily. I am obsessed with worry and fears and the what if's. It's all so overwhelming and I feel like I am losing my mind!

Was wondering if others have been through this too .. a loss and a cerclage .. and the anxiety. I need a support system because this is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with.
Don't worry stay calm and pray a lot that will help u feel better only god can help u have faith. God bless u.
Yes most definitely I have had 2 miscarriages in the last 2 yrs and I have had severe anxiety. But u have to believe and fight for your babies. Dont be scared be happy and be prepared for their arrival. Im still worried about everything and im still scared til this day but just pray and think positive. Everything will work out. Congrats
I have lost two myself. And im so worryd. I put my self on bed rest, and i go to eat. And bathroom.   Im 18 weeks and im crazy worryd., but im taking very good care...
I have never experienced a loss but I wanted to say I am sorry to hear that you have and hope that everything goes well this time!
My sister lost her baby last year due to incompetent cervic as well and now is pregnant in week 26 with a cervical cerclage. She is doing well :) Stay positive so that you feel good emotionally. Your state of mind will benefit the growing baby as well. You feel good, your baby will be happy as well. Good luck with everything!