Anyone have to a version due to baby being breech?
I am 35 weeks pregnant and my little guy is breech.  The doctor doesn't feel that he is going to move on his own into the position.  Therefore, he gave me two options.  He could manualy move the baby, which is a version, or we could schedule a c-section.  I opted for the version because i really don't want to have a c-section.  My question is for anyone who has gone through this and to tell me what to expect.  Right now i am expecting it to be very painful, but not sure how painful.  I am a baby and i don't want to end up screaming or crying.  so any experience or stories i would love to hear.  Thanks ladies.
My friend just went through this and she said it's more uncomfortable then anything.  She has a low pain tolerance as well.  It'll be pressure from the doctor pushing to move the baby, and just some mild cramping afterwards
I had a version done at about 38 weeks because I absolutely refused to get a c-section. They usually wait until the very end just in case the baby decides to turn. From my own personal experience it really didn't hurt that much at all. Its really just a lot of pressure and kinda uncomfortable. But I guess it all depends on who you have do it. They hook you up to an ultrasound machine which one doctor watches to make sure there is no fetal stress and to make sure the baby doesn't hit the placenta or get tangled in the cord. The other doctor places his hands on your belly and massages in circles behind the babys head. The baby most likely the feeling so he'll end up trying to move forward to get away and eventually will tuck his head and roll. It lasted maybe 5-10 minutes the whole process. I was expecting there to be horrible pain accompanied with it but there wasn't... the worst thing is the pressure and then suddenly its over and your stomach is lower. Then they give you a fetal stress test and send you on your way. Yes there is so mild cramping afterwords but nothing to bad. Also, I've heard it can send women into labor soon afterwords. When I got it done my water ended up breaking 2 days later.
*most likely WONT like the feeling.
My little guy is breech also and my doctor wants to do a version after 36 weeks.  I am totally against the version.  I know a girl that had it done and she was monitored by ultrasound and the next day lost the baby because the baby went into distress and the cord got wrapped around the baby's neck.  I'm just going to leave my little man alone and if he doesn't flip I will def do a c-section over a version.  This is just my decision.  I believe my son it just smart, because he doesn't want to be laying upside down fon his head for 9 months ;)  My doctor told me that most babies that are breech are because of the woman's body build/structure.  I'm a large frame woman and he said he is just comfy in there and will turn if he wants too.

Good luck to you in your final decision.
I think that's cute. You're little guy is all comfy and wants to hang out in your tummy the way he is because he doesn't want to be on his head for 9 months. I guess he doesn't want to mess up his hair so that when he comes out it's all in place for his pictures, hahahaha. I really liked that.