Arguement with pregnang girlfriend?
3 nights ago we were fighting because she didn't like the fact I was out late at my friends flat, and the fact that I was drinking a bit.

Well, the arguement was about 30minutes long, of her constant noise, I am pretty laid back, so I just tried to discuss it, but then she brought up, how her mum was right about me being a lay about, and she should just leave me. (To be fair, I have pretty good qualifications, to get land myself any job.) Well, I said something about how she can't do anything herself,and how she took advantage of her dads wealth, and practically "killed" him, (he died of a heart disease) and she flipped, and started throwing things at me, and she broke my ps3, my phone, and damaged my laptops screen plus, threw a couple punches at me,(I don't hit women, so i just kind of held her against the wall) and then she just stopped and started crying, I tried apologizing but she just kept telling me not to touch her and to get lost. Well I can't force myself on her, and she called her friend to pick her up. Its been a couple of days, And i tried everything, I visited, but she literally doesn't want anything to do with me, she sent me a text saying "When our baby is born, then you can see me, I don't want anything to do with you. Bye." I am extremely sorry for what I did to her? but how can i try and get her back? and if i don't will she have the right, to not let me see my child? I love her, and i was just abit tipsy to say the things I said, I didn't mean it, Also should I be worried about how she reacted? she never reacted like that before, She landed 3 blows to my face, 2 to my jaw, and 1 to my nose, Luckily she can't fight or has no strength. But she is usually very delicate, Like she sometimes even gets frightened of the wind? she slapped me once before, and that was when I told her to have an abortion, about 4 months ago, But nothing else?
You just have to step back. Let her have her space and who knows maybe when the baby is born it will bring you together,but some relationships are to toxic to be in especially the ones that can get physical
She can't take your rights away and you can fight for custody. She sounds like she's just very hormonal and I'm sure her friend isnt helping. Just give her a couple more days to a week, send her texts or something asking how the baby is, etc. Don't worry about not being able to see your kiddo, you'll be fine
All horomones. Me and my fiance argue like that all the time. But thats probably why she dont like you drinking because things get out of hand plus shes pregnant. Just give her time. She will come around just dont bother her too much do occasional check ups and attend the doc appnts
Never argue with a pregnant woman. they are highly emotional. they take everything like a punch in the face. I argue with my boyfriend about stupid stuff. this is the time to support her its not about you at all anymore its all about her and when you make it about you she feels like you don't support her at all. our vaginas are gonna tear were fat we hurt to hell and you guys did it to us so men must put their women first in this time of life or your not gonna have a happy life.  
You have to know that a pregnant woman goes through a lot of hormonal changes and we can get upset by the smallest of things. As a pregnant woman we have to grow up and change and be more responsible for our kids  as soon as we become pregnant and we expect our men to do the same. But instead a man usually doesn't change until the baby is born and it gets hard for us to deal with especially when we can't go out and party with our friends and want to spend this time close to our  m man.
Well you said some pretty effed up things to her. Being drunk isn't an excuse. If she doesn't like that you go out then you should show her how much you love her and stay in with her since she can't go out. You should write her a letter and tell her you were wrong and that you can change, and get her some flowers and then leave her alone. She'll probably come around when you stop trying. That's how girls work.
You never had the right to say those things and especially the one earlier about having an abortion. If you want her back, CHANGE. Jeese whats the matter with men. Yea its her hormones and if you said those things to me Id punch you too. Im also pregnant lol. She has to grow up and have this baby and so do you. It takes two to tango so stop hanging with friends and getting drunk and stay in with her if you love her. Stop being a duche and when you show some responsibility she will come around. Also she is the mother of the child and if your not legally married you will have to go threw hoops to get split custody otherwise youll see your kid when she wants you to
Ohk for one pregnant or not id probably try breaking your nose for the things you said too. That was in no way right to say at all. And maybe she was upset with you drinking "a little" at a friends house because you say stupid things like that. And its most likely he hormones but i would be worried if she just sat back and took being treated like that. If you want her back you really need to step back and figure out what is really important to you. If you love her you should not be saying things like that. She needs more support now than ever. You telling her she is the reason for her fathers death is just cruel. You have a baby on the way start growing up and thinking about your family rather than getting a little bit tipsy.