At home gender prediction tests
Has anyone tried the at home gender predictions tests you can buy at the drugstores? I have thought about it and they say they are accurate, but just would like some first hand advice first before I purchase. Any thoughts?
They are scams. ;-)
Thanks for the response :) I kind of thought so myself too because if you could predict gender through a urine test, then wouldn't the doctors do it that way? I just don't understand how they allow them to be on the market if they are no good? I guess it's just for people like me who might fall for their line of ****. :)
they are a big scam a girlfriend of mine bought me one said it was a girl and by ultrasound it looks very much to be a boy
Because anyone can market anything and sell it for profit in America. Gotta love the Land of the Free!
U can only tell the gender of the baby early by a blood test that is available. It basically works because during natural processes during pregnancy some of the baby's DNA enters the blood stream. They do a blood test and look for MALE DNA. If its present then its a boy, if there is none then its a girl. Obviously this would only be accurate in saying it was definitely a boy. There might not be enough DNA in the sample to detect for a boy etc. This is a like to the site that i found...... U can test as early as 7 weeks into pregnancy apparently.....
www. tellmepinkorblue. com (obv need to delete the spaces!)