BABY BOYS
i have no idea where to start shopping for a boy........HELP
Online shops, Etsy, Babies R Us, etc. What specifically are you looking to buy?
Buying for a baby boy is really no different than buying for a baby girl.  Are you meaning that you don't know WHAT you will NEED for the baby?
I seem to like a lot of stuff on babies r us. com.. i love that website.  really expensive though, but worth it.. I feel ya on the boy thing, im having a boy to and everytime i go somewhere i feel like theres more things for girls....
for clothes, i love baby gap and old navy...im havting to lock up my credit cards to keep me from buying too much before the baby shower lol!
One of my biggest pet peeves for sure is that stores carry SO much more for girls than they do for boys!!!  Of course, that does have its benefits:  you don't have to agonize over the thousands of options, and when there's something really cute, it really catches your eye :-)

With that being said, we got quite a few adorable boy outfits (as gifts) from Tommy HIlfiger and Baby Gap....Seriously, if this is your first and you'll be having a shower, then I'd wait to see what kind of things you get and then fill in the gaps yourself.  

I've gotten a whole bunch of outfits from Carters. They tend to have really good sales (around Thanksgiving and Christmas the entire store was 50% off!) and they have a clearance rack in the back with outfits as low as $2 or $3 each!  There is less of a selection for boys than there is for girls, but they still have a whole bunch of stuff!
children's place, baby gymboree, babies r us, target, baby gap.
i just feel clueless, i have decided i am not big into the whole baby blue stuff but i am loving the red!!!!!!! it will take time but i will figure out how to make a boy stylish so to speak
LOL, I see what your getting at now.  You don't have to do the traditional blues.  My son looks awesome in browns, reds, greens, black etc.   In this day and age there are so many endless choices that aren't the typical "baby blue" stuff.  Like I went to spencers at the mall awhile back and they have the funniest baby clothes and some CUTE shoes.  Do an internet search on custom baby clothes.  There is also a place called Babyhawk . com that has baby carriers and what not that are NOT  your typical baby items.  
i also hate how they seem to make everything pastel blue for a boy with baby duckies and bunnies all over it like i know hes a baby but come on i want some kinda manly stuff...thats why i love old navy and baby gap because they have a lot of stripes and different colors. and i know the gap is expensive but i find it worth it because its like they take boys clothes and shrink it down to baby clothes...stuff that looks really boyish and hip at the same time! and they reccomend items to pair it with so if your clueless at making a hip look they do it for you lol! congrats on the boy!
I've gotten a lot of great clothes for my boy at the thrift store.  There can be some gently used name brand stuff without the price of it!

I know how some of the ladies on here feel about how it seems there's so much more girl stuff than boy stuff.  I always envy the moms of little girls with all the cute choices they have!!  But there are a lot of super cute boy clothes, etc., you just have to look a lot harder for them.

Once you get into the swing of it, you'll become an expert!
SO true, i love consignment shops! you can find great stuff, u just have to look a little harder...but its fun! its like a treasure hunt :)
wel i bought a cute pair of polo shoes for 3 bucks, clearanced several times!! they are white with navy blue and red! so i bought a few outfits to go with! im gettin there ladies lol