BP and pulse during pregnancy - what's "normal"?
So not feeling the greatest since Sunday (6 1/2 months p/g) - We got back late Saturday night from Puerto Rico...
Anyways, I've been feeling lightheaded, a little dizzy and just getting generally hot. Not like the normal hot flashes. It's like when I feel hot, I feel like I'm going to get sick and I stay hot for awhile. My temp seems fine... My BP this morning is now running about 101/66 or 103/62. It was just a bit higher earlier but I did get a freakishly low reading a while ago. My pulse this morning was higher also (high 90's to 103) but that seems to have gone down a little. Anyways, I called the OB's office and I'm STILL waiting for a call back...
I really don't think there is a 'normal' for everyone. My BP runs 90/60, which is my base line. It really depends on what is normal for you. I really don't know my pulse, never looked, but I do know that being lightheaded and dizzy can be a normal symptom of pregnancy, which I have been told has to do with the increased blood volume.  I'm glad you called your OB because they need to know anything that feels strange to you. I'm sure everything is fine, and I hope you feel better soon.
hi

i think this is normal if u have been traveling, remember that jetlag  not only take a toll on u but on baby aswell.. take care of urself and if it doesnt get better plz go and see a doctor!!

best of luck.
I wouldn't worry too much...it's good that you called the OB either way though. higher pulse can indicate presence of infection, but it's also common during pregnancy because of the higher blood volume, like Victoria01 mentioned. You're probably experiencing a surge of hormones, since you're about to head into the last stage of your pregnancy...don't worry just see what your OB says :). Make sure your OB knows you just traveled (if s/he doesn't already) because traveling can put more stresses on your body and throw everything out of whack for a few days, which is completely normal oddly enough.
Feeling dizzy and lightheaded in early pregnancy is very common.  I have experienced it and my Mom said she felt like that to in all of her pregnancies.  It was actually one of my first symptoms of pregnancy.  I don't have a concrete number for you, but I do know that your blood pressure will decrease in the first half of your pregnancy and then will slowly increase to your more "normal" blood pressure by the end of your pregnancy.  I think your blood pressure is fine.  When I went to the doctor for my 6 week appointment two weeks ago,  my blood pressure was 105/63.  They said it was very good.  Good luck and I hope you start feeling better.