Baby movement.
So last time I went to the doctor, my doctor told me she thinks my placenta might be in the front and she seems kind of concerned. Well, I didn't think anything of it until just now. It's been almost a week and a half with no feeling of movement at all. I know since I'm only 19 weeks and 3 days that I won't feel him all the time, but before I would feel a little tingling sensation at least once a day. I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. And I know it's still a little soon too feel full on kicks.
Well u won't really get to feel ur baby as much since the placent is in the front then u won't get to feel it as soon cuz the placebta will coushin it i had placenta previa so i read up on all sorts of stuff on the placenta but i read that wat u got shouldn't be. a problem :) good luck
If ur placenta is in front then itll take longer to feel him. Sometimes its harder to tell if ur feeling movements when ur on the go and possible that when u r resting, so is he. I wouldnt worry about since drs dont start counting kicks before 28weeks for that reason especially :)
That makes sense! I wasn't sure if I should be worried about the movement or not, lol. But if his kicks are chousined like that then I totally understand why it's been harder for me to feel him. Thank you both, a lot! Everyone in my fiance's family had never heard of anything about it, I figured someone on here would, lol