Baby movements during 6th month of pregnancy
I am almost completing 6 months of pregnancy by Dec 6th. I can feel the movements of the baby very well and it is many a times every brisky. This is my second kid and I cant remember such heavy and paniful movements for my first kid. Please advise if this is normal or would there be any issues with the baby's position.
Also, I am a working mom and most of the time i need to be seated at office and thats the time when movements are more severe. Would there be any issues like baby is not gettigng proper sleep. Please advise.
Each one is different,as long as he or she is moving your good. I know with my daughter i didnt feel them anywhere like i did w my first or this one but with her i was always on ny feet working. With this one i sit all day and boy do i feel like he is about to bust out bc of how bad it is but its all normal.they are just seeing how far they can push us before  they get here...lol good luck.