Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Baby name...

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Baby name...

I've been trying to pick a baby name out for WEEKS! And my husband doesn't like any, is there any suggestions? I want one that's unique, but not TOO out there.. boy & girl names (we aren't sure what it is yet) Thank you in advance!
Girls-Riley, Chloe, Madison, Kenna, Kenzie, Sophie, Danette, Britlyn, Kyle, Hunter, Kadence, Annaleigh, Hannah.
Boys-Parker, Hunter, Jaden, Blake, Jake, Bryce, Tyler, Spencer, Cody, hmm...I suck at boys names, lol.

My choices are Keegan for a boy and Marleigh for a girl.....Think pink :)

Good luck!
awe thank you :] I really like the name Parker! :D
i love Ava and Lyla for girls names
For boys names i like classic names Jack, Joey, Jacob, then there are names like jaxson noah hunter aiden that are really cute but everyone seems to be naming there boys that.
Whenever I have a daughter I want to name her Kayleigh.   I like Briana and Elizabeth as well. For boys we've talked about Aiden, Brennan, Patrick, David, and Seamus (my husbands family is just a LITTLE bit Irish!)
i like spencer
I prefer more traditional names for children. Here are a few of my favorites.
Boys:
Mark
Samuel
Peter
Ryan

Girls:
Lauren
Stella
Lily
Allison

Names are soo subjective, and difficult..

I love the name Brayden, but felt it was too popular so went with Jaxson.. I have seen 2 Jackson's born in the past month in my town (I am 33 weeks) and the 2 other couples in my birthing class have their names picked out too.. One couple is having a boy.. Jack.. and the other couple arent finding out the sex, but want Jackson if it is boy.. I have bonded to my son in my belly as Jaxson so refuse to change it, but I swear it has BLOWN UP!!

I feel like you should go with YOUR Fave, there will always be "nay-sayers" and there will always be those people that point out the name you like is "too popular" or "too odd.."

Get a baby name book and a highlighter and just go nuts!!!

OH, I also liked Finnlay but no one else did! =(
i love lilly and ava for a girl and alfie/samuel
We have finally come tothe decision of girl- ruby elissa and boy- alister henry
my hubby and i never had problems picking out our names. but we always pick a unisex name that we both like and use that. so it's kind of easier that way for us.
our sons name is rayden wolfgang (wolfgang after his uncle) if he were a girl it would have been raeden marie.
our baby this time if its a boy will be kiro james, after my dad, or cairo sofia, after my mom. i say go with what you like, not what other people like!!
The problem I have had with naming my girls is that their names WERE unique but then everyone else started naming their children the same as well. My daughters are Elaina and Abigail. I swear, when our daughter was a newborn we heard her name on three different occasions in one day. And any child that meets my daughter and asks her name will say, "Wow, we have THREE Elenas in my class!" Then again, I live in a highly populated Hispanic neighborhood so that might be why (it has Spanish roots).

No matter what you choose there will be others out there with the same name, so pick one you LOVE, not based on popularity.

I love babynames website. You can make a list of your names by searching their name archives and people can vote on your names (thumb up or thumb down. It's a really simple, well put together website. Check it out!
i tried to get my dh to agree on names all throughout each of my pregnancies and he would NEVER make a decision (but would of course tell me which ones he definately didn't like).  after my first of trying for almost 5 months of picking a girl and a boy name (before we knew it was a girl) i decided after that to not try to decide until we found out the sex (for us it was just too hard to decide).  w/ our ds we decided about 5 hours before my c-section, lol!!!

my girls names are:
Riley Ashlyn...  Michaela Joelle...  &  Peyton Jenna

my boy's name is  Nolan Charles.
KTowne, and hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
56 mins ago
hansen20, KTowne, and Shannon79 commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
periods
2 hrs ago by manieo811
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy