Back Pain During Early Pregnancy
Hello All, I had my IVF last month and My Pregnancy test was BFP. Currently i am 4 weeks pregnant, i have my first pregnancy scan on this month end. From last 2 days i m having some lower back pain. I read in some forums that back pain in early pregnancy time is not a good sign and also some says its quite normal, i am reaaly worried, Does anybody have same problem ? is this normal in early pregnancy time?

Please help me...
Yes for me it is normal as I have had this will all 4 of
My pregnancys. But I am unsure on ivf. If u are worried do ring your dr x good luck xxxx and congratulations xx
hi dear.. i am dealing with the same problem..i'm 6 weeks and 6 days.. i've heard it's normal.. in mine case it's related to this severe constipation i have right now..lol.. don't worry.. stress is one thing which you should avoid.. if the back pain is troubling you a lot consult your doc dear.. good luck.. take care..
Thank You all for replying to my post...