Bags packed'!? Am I forgetting Something!?
I Have started packing my bag Finally
Here's what I have put in it so far;

-tooth brush (for both hubby and me)
-lotion
-lip balm
-candies
-little bottles of shampoo and conditioner
-hand sanitizer
-face wash

I still need a pair of pjs, the babys outfit for going home, clothes for hubby, the camera.

Is there anything else I NEED or that I forgot to pack?!

Or do you ladies suggest anything else?!

Please let me know'
Nursing bra or nursing cami top, comfy undies, your own pads (the overnight ones work best since you spend some time in bed), socks and I take a small makeup bag because I hate looking like death in all the pictures.
NicMom - Thank u :) I can't forget the makeup lol I hate looking like death too.

I still need to go by pajamas the kind that have a button shirt so its easy to breastfeed.

I totally forgot to buy new socks when I was at walmart lastnight and pads. Thanks for reminding me .
Ice pops they let u have them if ur mouth gets dry nd it's better than ice chips just a suggestion I brought them with me nd never ended up eating them but I know ur not allowed to drink
And a hairbrush lol
Lol thank you MIDNIGHTMOMMY
I can't forget a hairbrush '

when i had my dd all i brought with me was slippers, comfy loose clothes to go home in. (what i wore to the hospital is what i wore home.) socks, undies, brush, toothbrush/paste travel size shampoo, outfit for baby, wipes and diapers.  I think that was it.  Pack light cause you will leave there with alot of sample stuff.
For my daughter, I actually had left all my bags at home. When I went to the hospital we didn't even think to grab them, we were so sure of being sent home.

What I did have however was a hairbrush, lip balm, change of clothes for me and husband, baby clothes, phone and chargers. I didn't use my own pads or underwear as they supplied them, and frankly they worked better for than anything I would have brought, and they gave me shampoo and conditioner.

They gave me diapers, wipes, bottles (in case I decided to formula feed, which I didn't) and etc for the baby.
I was gonna take the babys diaper bag filled with diapers but I know ill be given diapers and wipes at the hospital so I might just take the diaper bag empty or something. The clothes I'm planning on wearing home is something comfy of course cause its not like I'm going home in jeans lol.

I also need to pack some slippers and of course like you mentioned clysta (cell phone and charger)
I might take a book incase I get bored but ill have my husband with me so he will keep me company.

I don't want to overpack but I don't want to underpack either.

I guess if I forget something then hubby can always run to the store real fast to get it . There a 24 hour walmart about 3-5 minutes from the hospital.
You won't need diapers or wipes, but take two outfits for baby. When my son was born I got him all changed and he pooped out the back of his diaper and the outfit was wrecked. Luckily someone had given us an outfit when they came to visit.
NicMOM- that's a good idea. Ill take 3 just to be on the safe side . Do you think I should take a pacifier or NO. ?! I don't know . I am breastfeeding as well so should I take any bottles or anything.?!
I wouldn't take bottles or anything. They have pacifiers as well, but you do NOT want to use those if you're breastfeeding. It can cause nipple confusion, or your baby might not take it. My daughter never did.

Be warned as well when you breastfeed. It's likely going to be painful, especially at first. You might also bleed and/or have cracked nipples. It's important to not switch to bottles. Your milk might also take a few days to come in, so don't be alarmed. Mine took 5 days and my daughter only drank colostrum. It's to be expected that baby WILL lose weight, so don't worry. If baby also has jaundice (which they probably will) they might tell you to use formula. In my experience I was told to breastfeed as often as possible and it worked just as well. Make sure the hospital is educated and breastfeeding friendly. Otherwise they are likely to give you bad information. Never hesitate to ask questions as well on here and in the breastfeeding forum.
I always pack snacks (fruit snacks, granola bars, pretzels, etc) LOL because I am *starving* immediately after labor and want to eat NOW!!