Beta HCG level

my hcg level is 514 in 4 weeks 3 days from LMP and 17 dpo from ovulation. Is it too low for these period? Please help....share your experiences and opinions.........

The number itself isn't important. What is important is how they rise and double over a 48 hour time span. Is your doctor ordering another blood draw done?
That is about what my # was at that time, and I am now 11 wks. At the time people told me it was good and on the high side. Like Clysta said, the important thing is that it is doubling well. High numbers early on are usually a good sign that they are doubling well! Best of luck to you!
Hey. I had a pregnancy test on DPO 17 that came up positive and had a blood test the same day and my levels were only at 32. I think that your number was great!!!  Definitely have your levels checked like Clysta said to make sure that they are doubling. Good luck honey!
Let's see.  With the only two pregnancies that I know what my betas were I had one that was at 18 at 11dpo so by 17 dpo in theory it would have been about 144.  And with this pregnancy my level was 48 at 9dpo and 172 at 11dpo. So in theory if it had only doubled and not quadrupled like it did I would have been at about 1376. The first results were my third son and the second set of results were this pregnancy, singleton with good u/s at 8.5w and am now 11w.
Everyone's levels will be different at different points in pregnancy. Even if you know when you ovulate implantation can occur 7-12 days post ovulation thus some women have larger numbers and others smaller numbers. The point is that the numbers need to increase 60% or more within 2-3 days (though most doctors just want to see them double in that frame of time).
@ clysta: You're right. My Doc wants to double check with my Beta HCG and today I got my beta HCG and its 1280 in 19dpo. Thanks for your support to each and everyone those who gave support and opinions....thanks friends to one and all......

@BeeHappy76: Thanks for your opinion and sharing your experiences safe and healthy pregnancy to you...

@nickieb85: Thanks for sharing your experience and support....it gives me a lot of strength...

@Lemenna: Thanks for sharing your experiences....Good luck to you, safe and healthy pregnancy too....

@JoyRenee: Thanks for your opinions and support....
Woo hoo! Congrats!
Thanks a lot...