Bleeding ONE WEEK after period, Could i be pregnant?

I need help. My period began May 14 and ended May 19th. May 25, I woke up, played a game, and suddenly, my vagina felt odd. It was like the first drops of blood just started coming out and I'm starting the first day of my period. But I just had it, and the blood had a reddish-brown color. It wasn't just a couple of drops either. Throughout that day, I kept on releasing more blood, and somehow it turned kinda dark red/crimson -ish.

The following day, May 26, I'm still releasing blood, only its not brown anymore but rather reddish-crimson. It kinda feels like a regular period. Blood clots also started coming out. WHATS GOING ON?

Always using condom.....

The last time me and my boyfriend had sex was May 19th, and that was only because I thought I already stopped bleeding. We didn't even continue because he pulled out and the condom had some blood. He used a condom too, so...IS IT POSSIBLE im pregnant? :(

i dont use tampons, or take birth control. never smoked, never drank, nor taken drugs.