Bleeding while on Progesterone Suppositories
I have been pregnancy 4 times. The first resulted in the birth of my son 8 years ago. My second pregnancy last June ended in a missed miscarriage at 11weeks (baby died at 9weeks) and I had a D@C. My third pregnancy last August was ectopic and was treated with methotrexate at 5 weeks. Needless to say, we were concerned this pregnancy too would fail. As a precaution my Dr. prescribed 100mg Progesterone suppositories to be taken twice a day. My question is, since beginning the progesterone suppositories I am experiencing some light spotting and occasional mild cramping. The spotting is generally light pink but is tinged with some red. Last night it was just red spotting. There is not alot of it but I heard red blood is always bad. Also my cervix feels very low and soft. Is any of this normal or should I be concerned?
Speak to your doctor asap. I myself took/will take the progesterone suppositories with my pregnancies too (multiple losses myself) I was on 200mg twice daily.  I never experienced any bleeding with them though.
Good luck!
Sounds like you need a sonogram. You should call your doctor anytime you have bleeding so definitely call and they'll tell you what to do. Either your cervix is sensitive to the pills or you may be having another loss or perhaps you have a hematoma. I take Prometrium but I take one 200mg pill by mouth. I think taking it vaginally is more effective, though.