Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Bloating and pain in the tummy...

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Bloating and pain in the tummy...

Good morning,

Three weeks ago, my tummy was very sore after having sex with my partner. It felt as though his penis might have hit my uterus a couple of times. It was a little uncomfortable while doing it but it's as the day progressed that it became a bit sore and I started bloating. The pain and discomfort went away but three weeks on and Im still terrible bloated.

The bloating start just bellow my ribs and goes all the way down to my pelvic area. I weight 96 pounds so I seriously look 4 months pregnant! It looks like my uterus is sticking out! Then 2 days ago, I had some bleeding (clear pink) in the morning.... that's about 7 days before Im due for my period. Since then, it feels like the left side of my tummy is pulling under my abs, almost like a cramp but not really?

I was constipated for about 3 days during the second week of this but I've been going regularly this week and the week before. Since this began, we only had sex two other times.

I saw a doctor yesterday who referred me to the hospital for an ultra-sound but they were only about to give me an appointment for October (!!) I'm worried about what this could be. We are TTC so I want to make sure that my partner didn't damage anything inside of me that could affect out chances to conceive! We also need to start having sex more regularly again! What could do this??

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Niki
I am going to assume that they did a pregnancy test at the doctor's right? Some women still have a period while pregnant.  I am a little worried that they put off the U/S until October. I am thinking you need a second opinion. It could be quite a few issues if you aren't preggos such as appendicitis, gall bladder, etc. I would see another doctor right away.
I agree w/ Nikko.. I would definitely get a second opinion elsewhere. Waiting until October for an ultrasound/to see what is going on seems like bad advice to me.

Good luck!
hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
KTowne commented on melimeli's status
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy