Boy or a girl? 20 weeks gestation.
Hi Everyone,

I am 24 and this is our first baby, I am really excited about it ... the gender thing is driving me crazy. The tech wasn't sure ... I can' t get my scanner to work so I am making an amateur attempt at drawing the ultrasound.... please let me know what you think ... boy or girl?
P.S. You can click on the image to enlarge it.
It will not let me click it so I do not know.
Thanks for the reply. I checked by logging out if I could click on the pic and I could. Probably there's something wrong with your PC. Please try again to click. If it still doesn't budge let me explain the pic to you verbally .... i can spot three lines, the one that's the first from the top is slanted ,in fact all three are. the middle one is the longest and branches off to two and end exactly the place where the top line ends while extending beyond the top line from the back. The last line starts from the back the same point in parallel to the mid line but is much shorter and ends somewhere mid off the mid line. Also, the branch of the mid line bends towards the top most line almost forming an arc. Phew.
I would suggest using your camera taking a photo of it and then post it on here. That is what I did to get mine to load. My scanner was not working either.