Bras
I'm at a loss as to where to find a bra that will fit. I started my pregnancy with DS at a 34 B and ended it with a 34 DD. I went to Victoria's Secret and got a 36 D that fit, but it's a little loose around the chest. I'm still wearing them now 21 months later because I didn't lose all my baby weight, and the ladies are definitely starting to get bigger already. So anyone with suggestions on where to get a decently priced bra? Specifically I like the underwire, preformed bras with a little bit of padding because I like to keep the ladies up where they're supposed to be and because the constantly hard nipples during pregnancy, I don't want to look like I'm cold all the time, or it to be noticeable to anyone besides me. So any suggestions on where to get a 34 DD?
34DD should be pretty easy to find. Walmart and target both carry that size. I used to be a 36DD and I really liked the bras from Lane Bryant.  They seem a little pricey, but they are usually on sale and you can always find coupon codes and printable coupons online.  
I also have a larger chest wearing either a 38DD or 36F. I enjoy shoping at fredricks of hollywood and their prices are not to bad. I can usually get them for like 2 bras for $49 or so. I hope this helps you.
I grew 2 cup sizes the first 8 weeks. I only buy Victoria secret but didn't want to spend $50 on a bra I knew I would just grow out of in a few weeks. I went to target tried on 4-5 didn't like any. Went to Khols and tried on 20-25 bras and didn't like one I was so frusterated I drove to the mall and went to VS. They have their cotton bras 2 for $40 which is a great price. There Underwire lightly padded and preformed.  Only bras I like.  There now 2 for $45 but still a good price. Now at 21wks I need to go buy new bras again. I am currently a 36D and there getting tight I think I need to go up to a 38. I also need to buy new underwear there starting to leave marks on my hips.

Good luck finding bras.  
Thanks ladies! My bras are great, except for the fact that I've had to sew the underwire back into the bras...I've only had them just over 18 months or so. I usually can keep a bra for 2+ years, but that's when I was buying the 36 C Wal mart vaserettes, or however you spell it. I like VS, but the bras I have were buy one get one half off and I spent $80. I personally think bras are EXPENSIVE!!! It's not like you can see them, yes they can be really pretty, but their only purpose is to hold up your breasts. Why in the world do they cost so darn much? I for one don't like to buy expensive clothes...I'll have to shop around once I get back stateside. Koreans don't have anything over a C, they're not a big chested group. Most of the women here look like they'd MAYBE fit a B.