Breasts making Colostrum Negative Pregnancy Test, Whats going on?
I've had some strange things go on with my breasts lately. The last week or so I have been having a tingly sensation in my breasts, and also kind of itchy at times too. Also my breast have gotten bigger, and fuller. its enough that my bra feels tighter, and my breasts are busty out of it. Two nights ago I felt the tingly sensation again, and i decided to squeeze my nipples to see. when i did I saw that I had fluid that came out of my nipples on both sides. It is yellow, gold-ish and thick like, its not watery or really thin. Also (Sorry if this is TMI) but when my husband sucked them while we where intimate, he said a little came out in his mouth. he sais it doesnt taste like anything really. Ive had 3 pregnancys and breastfed all of them, my youngest in almost 2. I believe this is colostrum, and i recognize how my breasts feel. So I took a pregnancy test this morning and its Negative. I dont really understand? Is that possible? and does anyone have any idea what could be going on? Thankyou!
Okay so I had the breast thing happen to me this morning. But mine was a creamy white color and only on my right breast. I've also had one neg hpt test Friday morning. So sounds like we are n the same boat..lol
Oh yeah kind of, strange. Yes, Mine is definatly yellowish and still comes out if I "milk" squeeze my breasts. it comes out like in droplets at first, exepct for when my husband was "intimate" with them then it was little more. my breasts and nipples are also Really sore and tender, today ive considered taking off my pretty padded bra and putting on something softer and more supportive. The test was negative. but this next period isnt due until the 23rd (of March) so Im still about a week and a half out. I just dont know, because it feels just like when i had preg breasts with my last babies.
I would see your dr as it can be a symptom of a pititury Tumor Or hormonal changes that need to be discussed with a dr. Your milk dies not normally ce through with pregnancy until after 20 weeks as I am sure u know. Good luckx
gem is right.  I was checked for a tumor since I could "lactate" without being pregnant or nursing.  I am still able to to do it.  I have had that for at least 8 years.  My results were that I was fine, but they did check my thyroid and prolactin levels.  I would definitely check it to it.
Thanks. Well I dont seem to have any more of the fluid leaking or coming out now, so i guess I'll just kinda wait it out and see. I do know that a few months ago I had some other symptoms and my thyrodes where off, so who knows. :)
i had a tubal ligation 4 yrs ago. For the last three weeks i have been feeling dizzy, I have had a lot of discharge, I have been having pains in my lower back. now my breast are producing colostrum, which I had only experienced when I was pregnant with my second and third child. my LMP was 6/28/12 and i am three days late. i think i may be pregnant but i have had two negative pregnnancy test. i need to see a dr. and maybe do a blood test. any or thoughts about this?
For the ladies who are producing colostrum.'c are u on birth control?
no birth control. i had my tubes tied.
Im in same boat. I got a tubal ligation 4 yrs ago and I am two weeks late for my pd. Ive had all the pregnancy signs and now I was even able to squeeze colostrum from one of my boobs. I was just curious and out it came! I am going to call an OB monday morning and see if theyll see me to do maybe the ultrasound and see if I am pregnant (I am pretty sure I am) & if so, if its tubal :-\
I was also told by several RN's that especially bc the embryo may have implanted somewhere other than my uterus I need to test next weekend bc it may be too early right now bc I would be around 4 wk as of right now. My symptoms are: emotional, moody, hot, spells of nausea, hungry every half hour, I dont feel full when I do eat, missed pd, breasts have grown in last three days and are very veiny and nipples are slightly darker, some colostrum, lower back cramps that come and go and Im sooooo exhausted
What have you figured out about this situation? I am in the same situation and 4 years ago I had my tubes tied and we have the same symptoms... can you please fill me in on what you found out? thanks
Well I know for a fact as it happened to me, that you can begin producing colostrum before 20 weeks I for example on my 2nd pregnancy started leaking at 12weeks...so it is possible to produce early...im in the same boat right now except mine is a cloudy clear almost a whitish color and I  am about a day or 2 late.
I have had my tubes tied and no intimacy in over 9 months due to a car accident so pregnancy is not an issue but for ten years now I have been producing colostrum what do I do I'm scared