Bright red period- normal?
My period came on the expected day, but it only lasted 3 days where it normally lasts 5. And it was bright red in color with no clots or tissue. This is my first cycle after coming off birth control. Is that normal?
you already posted this sorry you didn't get any replies. but it is hard to say everybody is different. and depending on what birth control you were on. best suggestion i can throw you'r way is ask you'r Ob.
I know I already posted. I'm just really confused with it. I've never had this bright red with no clots, and it's shorter than normal. I'm just looking to see if anyone else has experienced this kind of thing.
maybe it wasn't you'r actual period. was it heavier then spotting. before i got pregnant. i wasn't on birth control but sometimes during my menstrual cycle. i wouldn't have clots it would be shorter and light in color. maybe you'r body is just flushed out. i really have no insight sorry.
It was normal flow, medium-heavy. Aside from the color and no clots, I thought it was normal, until it stopped after only 3 days. I guess it's not really anything to be concerned about.
nevermind, AF is back. I guess it went into hibernation for a day. Weird..