Brown Spotting.....How long before Miscarriage?
I just started having brown spotting.  It started 2 night's ago.  I only see it when I wipe (sometimes).  And it's only there maybe twice a day.  Just a very small small amount.  Since I already have a 60% chance of miscarriage I'm for sure this is the brown spotting before the marjor bleeding that comes along with a miscarriage.  I was wondering how long will I spot (only a few times a day) before the real stuff happens?  This waiting is driving me crazy.  I keep going to the bathroom to check to see if I see red.  Other than the few brown spots I am fine but I know I will miscarriage soon.  If anyone who has went through this that had brown spotting before, when will the red come?  
It doesn't necessarily mean your going to have a m/c, so i hope that's the case.  But when I m/c'd, I had brown spotting for 5 days, then one day of nothing, then the next day was full on bleeding and cramping.  I also had mild cramping for about 3 weeks prior (didn't even know I ws pregnant until going to the ER for the bleeding and cramping).  My spotting was also a small amount, just wore a pantiliner.  Then 2 days after the bleeding and cramping started I passed the fetal tissue.  I went to the ER the day after the bleeding and cramping started, because the day it started was Christmas and I really didn't know if this was just a heavy period or what.  But at the ER they took my hcg levels and did an u/s. So that might be an option for you if it gets to that point.
*But I really hope it isn't a m/c and hope for the best for you
Wit my mc...i spotted for 2-3 days....then had full on bleeding.

With my second pregnancy, which was full term.....i also had spotting for 2 days....and then it stopped and I went on to give birth 9 mo later.

hang in there....there is still HOPE!!
Thanks ladies!!  Just all signs for me so not sound good.  I am hoping maybe it just weird spotting and I go to my ultrasound next Thursday and see everything is fine!  That would be great!  I am just scared to death of a miscarriage.  I had one about 9 years ago.  I woke up in the middle of the night from cramps and bleeding.  Had a horrible time at the ER, ended up with a D & C.  It was scary and I don't want to go through it again.  Thanks again ladies!!
No problem jess. Hang in there. let us know how you make out with the u/s or if heavy bleeding commences.......take it easy until you know for sure whats going on!!!
i spotted for about a week then a week later is when i m/c with really bad bleeding and i had really bad cramps that went around to my back. hope that you dont m/c some people do spot some during there preganecy so mabye that is the case just try to relax and not worrie to much
How do you know that you have a 60% chance of a miscarriage?

I had a miscarriage last summer and it all started with bad cramps and some spotting and a few hours later the bleeding started. and it continued for 3 days until I passed all of it.  With INTENSE cramping.  You don't always need to have a D&C, I had a natural miscarraige and that was much easier to heal than a D&C.  My periods returned like clockwork afterwards.

However, the spotting doesn't mean that you will have a miscarriage, I spotted a little bit with this pregnancy one night and it has been great so far.
I hope that this is just old blood and that you don't have a mc
Thank again ladies!!  

Mumita ~ My doctor told me she belives I have a 60 % chance of a miscarriage.  She said when she is pretty positive a patient is going to miscarry she will say 90%.  At least she didn't tell me that!!  My spotting has stopped.  I saw a little on my tissue only 3 times.  Hopefully everything will be great!!  Thanks!!
Hi there just make sure you really rest stay in bed if you can and really rest yourself as the much .. I really hope things work out I had a MC myself nearly 3 yrs ago and been TTC since so please god all will be fine x
Hi, my name is Wendy. I am 7 weeks and 7 days today. I saw brown spotting about six days ago, a Thursday. I went to see the doctor and was told I was bleeding. That night, around 9, I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding. It was heavy but I had to use a pad. I decided to go to the ER. I was told that I am in the process of miscarrying. I was cramping but it wasn't so bad. Now, on the sixth day I am still bleeding like a period but my cramps are gone or the pain had decreased. Every now and then I would feel a pull on either sides of my tummy. I checked every time when I use the restroom if I might pass something but so far it's just clots and clumps of blood. I don't know if I have miscarried or not or just bleeding. Has anyone ever suffer from bleeding like a normal period and then have a miscarriaged? Please let me know. I'm thinking that if the bleeding do not stop or that it do not change then I'm trying to see if they could listen to the baby's heartbeat? or do an u/s.
I am 7 weeks pregnant. I started spotting a few days ago. It was brown. I only saw it when I wiped. Then it continued. This will be day 5. I woke up and the blood was red now not brown and When I wiped it, tissue like discharge showed up on the toilet paper. I went to the doc and she did an exam to see if my cervix was open or closed. She said it was bigger then expected and maybe a half of a cm or a cm open. I go In for my ultrasound tomorrow. Could this mean a miscarriage 100%? Someone please help :(