Brown spotting when I wipe?
I am at least 9 weeks pregnant, I go to the Dr on the 10th and will find out EDD for sure.  Anyway, several times today there has been a brown tint to the tp when I wipe.  Is this something to be concerned about?  I have no cramping and feel great otherwise.  Come to think of it, I had the same thing once or twice yesterday.  Being New Year's Eve I know my Dr won't be in again until Wednesday and I am worried out of my mind.  
i know as long as its not bright red with clots in it and heavy. try taking it easy, have you been over doing it or  on your feet alot.
I have done nothing the last three days. I have been sick with a bad cold and cough, so my husband has put me on strict "couch" rest.  I am so uneasy because I haven't even had my first Dr's appt yet.  They wouldn't see me until between 9 and 13 weeks .  It doesn't help that I am a natural worrier.  
Brown discharge is normal and not a cause for worry. Just contact your doctor on Wednesday. You're probably just fine. Are you still experiencing pregnancy symptoms?
i found this and copyed it. maybe it will help , call your doc tomorrow though and let them know whats going on, if you cant do that go to the er , nothing might be wrong, but it will put your mind at ease

I am in my sixth week of pregnancy. I am spotting. It is light, but at times it feels as if my period is about to begin. It began with one day of cramps but they have stopped. Is this normal?
Spotting during early pregnancy can be very normal. Sometimes it is accompanied by low back pain and cramping in the lower abdomen.

The endometrium builds up a thick bed of blood vessels and as the "blastocyst" implants, some blood is released from the uterine wall. Of course, this is typically how miscarriage begins as well, so it is a good idea to notify your care provider and monitor the spotting. For example, does it increase after exercise, sex, a busy day? If it does, it is best to limit such activities until the spotting goes away.

Bleeding in the second and third trimesters is much more ominous, but first trimester bleeding is very common. Some authors say it happens frequently when the next menses would have been due.

Warning signs that this may not be normal would be heavy bleeding, passage of clots or tissue, increase in pain and/or fever. The fact that it is brown or pink is a good sign. If it turns bright red, I would call your provider immediately.

It is not too early to see your doctor or midwife. It can be very reassuring to hear a fetal heartbeat (often heard as early as eight to nine weeks with a doppler) and to make sure the uterus is growing as expected. An ultrasound may also be indicated.

All expectant mothers should also be checked for infections like chlamydia and bacterial vaginosis, which may cause preterm labor and spotting. Checks for hepatitis and beta strep should also be done sometime during the pregnancy.

Despite the fact that bedrest is sometimes recommended for early spotting, no well controlled studies have confirmed its usefulness.

Thanks, all.  I am going to call my Dr as soon as I can't.  Darn long weekends!  I guess I will try to relax until then.  DH and I will both be devasted if we lose this little one!
The only symptom I have really had is extreme fatigue and breast tenderness.  My breasts are still tender, but no where near what they were two weeks ago and I have been fairly tired. It is hard to tell, though, since I have been sick.
heyif your passing chunks, go to the er and let them check you, it might be nothing but atleast it would ease your mind, prayers for ya