Bump on the Head
Does anyone know what it could mean, if an ultrasound shows a bump on the baby's head?  My oldest daughter is expecting in 4 months and just had an u/s today, and they want her to come back for another one at the end of next week.  I guess they saw a lump on the baby's head, but she didn't have any further information regarding the size, if it was on the brain or the skull, etc (my daughter didn't seem to push the questions too much and the doctor didn't volunteer any other info).

Just wondering what the possibilities are here..... Thanks.
Sorry I havent got a clue:(
I'll bump this up....maybe someone eles knows??
Im surprised they could see a bump on the babys head, u/s are very blury even the 3D/4D are lumpy looking, but im not an u/s tech so.......
Hmmm... that's a very curious question. I'm sorry because I dont' have any advice to offer on this one.
My daughter had 2 fluid filled pocket on her brain,maybe this is what they referring to?
If it is a fluid filled pocket its really nothing to worry about, they normally go away before the baby is born. My dd was born perfectly healthy. Hope this helps you out.
Thank you for your comments.  I was trying to look this up on the internet and only came across some sites regarding cysts, but unfortunately, I don't know if they saw a "bump" on the skull or brain - - they didn't expand.  I guess we'll have to wait until the next u/s to get more info.

If anyone can locate any other possibilities on the web, I would appreciate you pointing me in the right direction, as it will help us pose some questions to the doctor next week.

Thanks again.