Burning/throbbing in breast
Hello ladies. Last night while I was sleeping I woke up to a strong throbbing/burning pain in my left breast. It is on the outer edge. I tried rubbing it and it didnt help.  There is no swelling or redness.  Thus far my bb's have just been sore, is this burning and throbbing normal?
I really don't know what it would be this early in pregnancy....in the last trimester or right after birth I'd suggest it may be a clogged milk duct.  I suppose it could still be that.  I would mention it to your ob at your next appt just to be safe.
Thank you!

Does anyone else have an idea?
I don't think I've had quite what you're describing, but there were times during my first trimester that I had really intense shooting pains from deep within my bb's and shooting outwards... it was really, seriously painful at times. It would only last about 10 seconds but it kinda freaked me out. I was also really sore. That pretty much went away in the 2nd trimester; now in the third I occasionally get those shooting pains but they are much milder, and now my bb's are just really sensitive to the touch and kinda ticklish. If the pain subsides and only happens occasionally I'd say you have nothing to worry about, but do mention it to your doctor at your next appointment just to get some peace of mind.